30

Nicholas led Theora upstairs unknown to the war that was currently happening inside her head. He didn't even let go of her hand went they reached their room which made Theora panic even more.

"Today was some day huh?" Nicholas sighed looking over to Theora "Theora what's wrong? You seem ill all of a sudden" he asked placing the back of his hang on her head and neck "you don't seem to have a fever"

"Umm no I think I'm just tired" Theora said weakly

"You sure you look really pale all of a sudden"

"I'm fine" Theora backed away from him and hurried into the closet to grab her pajamas. Nicholas seemed confused by her sudden behaviour but shrugged it off all the same. He wasn't bothered in changing into sleep clothes as he was already wearing sweatpants but did want to change into another shirt so he quickly removed it and waited for Theora to exit the closet so he could go in and get another shirt. Feeling tired he laid down on the edge of the bed with his arms outstretched. Theors shrieked seeing Nicholas spread out on the bed causing him to jolt up in surprise.

"Theora what happened" he asked thinking she had seen a spider or something

"Nicholas I'm not ready for this!"

"Ready for what?"

"This! Us doing.." Theora pointed between them before backing away even more from him. It dawned on him what she meant and he face palmed himself.

"I was just waiting for you to finish getting dressed so I could grab a shirt for myself" Nicholas explained

"So you weren't expecting us to..."

"No Theora" Nicholas shook his head "unless you want to" he teased

"Unless you want to sleep on the couch" Theora said angrily going over to her side of the bed but Nicholas grabbed her by the elbow.

"Hey look at me" he said placing a hand over her cheek "I don't want you acting all jittery around me thinking I'm going to pounce on you any second. I want this god knows I do but not when you're not ready for it."

"I'm sorry Nicholas" Theora apologised placing her head on his shoulder "I don't know why I panicked"

"It's fine I'm just glad we cleared everything up" Nicholas said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Nicholas" Theora muttered into his shoulder hugging him tightly

"Uh hmm"

"If you snore again in the morning I'm going to smother you with my pillow"

"Admit it you like it when my snoring wakes you up" he accused nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck.

"I don't" Theora giggled feeling ticklish by his actions.

"Explain why you have a video of me snoring in your phone then"

"That was to prove that you snore when you denied it!"

"Nope you love it. It's therapeutic to you"

"Go get yourself a shirt I think jet lag has done to your head"

"See you can't even deny it" he said backing away and going into the walk in closet.

Theora made herself comfortable in bed pulling the comforter on top of her. In the short time Nicholas had changed his shirt and come back out Theora had fallen into deep sleep slumbering away it wasn't long for Nicholas to fall asleep as well as he plopped himself on the bed.

Theora was the first one to wake up in the morning while Nicholas slept peacefully snoring away. She hated to admit it but Theora had kind of gotten used to him snoring by now. After taking a quick shower and getting dressed, Theora ran downstairs as the smell of pancakes and coffee hit her.