Author Note/Legal Bit

All right reserved. All content is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patent Act 1988. All rights reserved to the owner and creator of this work, Lisamarie Doherty (username: heartlaidbare). Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law. Any copy of the story, it's content or its characters will be prosecuted.

Copyright 2018 © Lisamarie Doherty

***

VOTE. COMMENT.

Its the only way to keep this story going.

I have been meaning to write this story for such a long time but could never find the right words to start it and then, suddenly, BOOM. First chapter was done at my desk at work when I should have been doing boring stuff.

PLEASE NOTE TRIGGER WARNINGS This will be a mature story, ranging from violence, DEATH, swearing, RAPE and THEMES SURROUNDING RAPE sex - the works. I will put trigger warnings wherever possible and try to make separate chapters for the more mature content if you guys like.

So, hi, I'm Lisa and this is yet another story. Please help me finish it and any comment at all (criticism or otherwise) is all I need to encourage myself to keep writing. Shout out to all typos that will be amended at some point. See one? Scream at me so I know. Don't be shy, m'kay?

Love, Love Love,

Lisa.