NOT REALLY AN UPDATE; EXPLANATIONS AND EXCUSES

Geez... first, sorry for the bother. Really NOT REALLY.

i don't know but i really feel the urge to do this.

This nonsense actually has 2 goals(or whatever)

1. Excuses why i didn't update and did this shit(although no one's really waiting. Fuck! just let me assume there are, OK?! Yo, phantom readers! XD)

2. Explanations about the story (i also believe that a story would be more interesting if the readers are given the freedom to think about it but i'll pretty much say more shit than no-shit stuffs so i guess it's fine.)

So, first, Excuses.

i broke my damn phone. i took it to the bathroom and held a concert while taking a bath but just when i reached for my clothes, the damn thing fell from the 2 meter divider, bounced from the granite floor to the side of the toilet bowl, then smashed face-first back to the floor. the poor damn thing died a gruesome death together with the 2 chapters that i made offline. so i squeeze with my 3 bratty nephews for the PC coz my sister's using the laptop encoding her student's failed grades. -_-
just after i made the 2 chapters again, i realized that i made my cute fool Ace make an impossible task. he freakin face-slapped his killer and acted like an award winning actor immediately. Damn! he ought to have a social anxiety disorder and trauma, you know! like i'd believe those xianxia's i love that a normal person can kill the first time and instantly sleep happily after counting the spoils(you can't fool me but i love that, fuckers!) so yeah. i erased them and released a comedic chapter. though, i'm still thinking of how to make him miserable with swag for the next chapter but waste my time writing this crap. XD

i'll also be attending the graduating practice starting tomorrow and i can't take the PC to school and my friends would surely drag me everywhere but i'll still write though maybe slower XD. it's just another nonsense XD (i don't even know why i'm still doing this but i'm loving these remark thingy. :D)

SECOND, EXPLANATIONS

1. i love adverbs and idioms. i tried hard to restrain myself you know? Else, every sentence will be full of them. i don't know if it annoy others or hate it but man, i'm trying my hardest already, okay?!

2. i'm from the Philippines. i curse more that i speak with sense, dudes! i usually use, Tangina mo, Tanga, Gago, Baliw, Ulol, Pakyuka, Pakamatay ka na,(tagalog curses. by the way, they're trendy XD) but i also like fuck, shit, damn, fucker, what the fuck, just die, die die die, just stop breathing asshole, jerk, bitch and bastard. so yeah, it's just like usual words to me. if i offended someone, stop bitching, bitch!

3. I'm from the Philippines. i usually cuss myself too. it became a habit actually. i don't do it to degrade myself though. i just like to do it myself so others won't have to. and also for laughs. my friends would always ask me to do it when they want to curse me then we'll be fine after they laugh at me. so yeah, you'll be seeing more of Ace cursing himself.

4. i'm a xianxia fan. there is no setting to the story too. so maybe i'll be adapting the chinese light novel way of writing since that's what i usually read. though they have western names.

5. i'm a full fledge fujoshi. i'm fucking waiting for the ML too!!! i just don't know where he is(actually, i can't still decide his character so i can't obviously make him come out). and it's absolutely NOT RICK! i'm building up his character as a mortal enemy, not ML! fuck!

6. regarding why Gerald/Ace only use pronouns before he decided a name. i just want to slowly erase gerald in him. he's living a new identity so i don't want to keep using his former name but i can't still decide a new name then. so it took that long :P

7. Ace is really naive. his character model is actually Xedie. Remember the little blond count price? yes. just remember him grew up. he was loved by his mother, taught by his strict grandpa. looked up to by people. he will be innocently pure, right? even if he's disfigured, he has a strong heart. he won't just give up. but he was killed and betrayed. remember that it's easy to stain white with black. the fucker's even turned out to be a squid. he just turned him totally black. but he's still the same him. naive and pure. that's what i'm trying to portray and that's fucking hard imma die. the trauma and hyperventilation though, fuck! i dare you meet your killer after just 2 days!!!!!!

8. i'm not fluent in english. in my country, it's a second language. but it's not usually used in conversations by normal citizens. i don't know the 'high class' people though.

9. most of the wattpad authors already said it but like them, i'm also writing for fun. i'm an amateur. i'm poor. i don't have time and the means to learn to better my writing skills, dudes. i majored in Business MAnagement! i'm doing this because i tend to get headaches from the stories partying in my mind. it even make me distracted on important moments too so i'm making an outlet. please don't ask for too much. i know we all like quality reads but don't go overboard. i love people commenting and liking and reading but don't pm people just to rant and curse their writing. you don't know how many times i proofread this but still end up like this. write your own then criticize it, asshole! i'll fucking fuck you over. like a famous saying from my beloved country, "Di mo ako pinapalamon, Gago!" ('you're not feeding me, asshole!' or something like that! XD)

THAT'S ABOUT IT XD I enjoyed this, BTW XP