Chapter 13: Dear Future Lover <3

Immediately after his mother went back home and officially hand everything over to him, Ace held a meeting.

you know, Typical drama. Introductions, (coz, his 20 years in this company was SERIOUSLY desolate), reports, some fake pleasantries--

Scratch that!

He just wants to Fucking BOAST. PERIOD!

Well,face slap the pigs too, of course.

After the ceremonial nonsense, (actually, when the Rick's Clown Squad almost burst in mixed freight and guilt and other nasty feelings) Ace ended the meeting with an utterly unpredictable feeling..

Damn Rick and his Piggies! He was a hundred percent sure that the anaconda wasn't alone on this the whole time but just... shit!

Who the fuck would have thought his own company housed tens of fucking ungrateful worms?

it just depressed him that those piggies were the ones he used to 'TRUST' before.

What a fucking fool you once were, Gerald...

but instead of frown or whatever, He smirk. 'Damn you, guys. Wait for my fucking payback..'

even after the meeting was concluded, there were still lots of people that tried to build connections to the new Master. Albeit young and seemingly immature, the fact that he carries the Michaels in his name made him worthwhile to get close to.

Unlike before when he longed for company but never had one, Ace now rejected their advances.

who the fuck would bother with them now? Fucking Shitty leeches...

Ace already decided to stop picking up stones that will eventually smack his head.

Why should he even do that? Shouldn't he just fucking kick them so hard they  smash the bigger stones behind them!!

with a proud and indifferent air, he left the room and proceed to his office together with her stone faced assistant, Sarah and the equally stone-faced Greg; the 45 year old loyal secretary that he specially inherited from his Mom.

He remembered that 20 years ago, Greg was already prepared by his Mom to assist him but he stupidly rejected him to give way to Rick's fucking minions.

Just imagine his disgust when he saw those three fucking pigs standing behind the Piggy Squad...

"Please, compile the important company data for me, Greg." Ace walk straight to get his suit jacket and casually wear it. "And Sarah, fix my schedule for tomorrow and please remember to be at the mansion first thing tomorrow. I'll be going first."

The two gave brief serious replies and immediately started their own task even before Ace went out of the door.

Sigh. ain't this two overly serious?

Sure, he was like that before too, but that's mostly because he doesn't have any choice but just do so!

should he fucking pick staring in space instead?! how freakin pitiful!

Damn, Ace even had the urge to cry at the memory now...

Anyway,  doesn't this two obviously can choose?

Greg is a one fine man and Sarah doesn't seem too bad too, why do they lead this type of straight-lace lives, though?

For him, If he was given the chance to look for Romance and find someone to be with too, he would jump at the opportunity instantly!

Yeah! FReakin instantly!

in fact, he's actually going out this very moment for a DATE.

.

What?

shouldn't he set his priorities straight?

Damn hell, he is!!!

In the first place, Isn't love the most important thing in the world?!

look at his Dad, he managed to build a company just to be able to marry his beloved wife!

Look at his Mom, Didn't she persevered because of her love for her Late husband and Son?

in fact, isn't he already 20 plus years too late?!

after a long agony, He was finally given a chance to redeem those cold years, shouldn't he unhesitantly dive head first then?!

Revenge? Of course, that's also important.

But, Let's just put revenge and whatsoever on hold for a moment.

he'll have plenty of time for them then, anyway...

Once he met the love of his life and gain the warmth his heart so desires, they will cuddle and use those piggies' stupid faces as entertainment..

----------------------------------

A/n: Another short chapter. tsk tsk. those that were disappointed that Ace wasn't the typical tsundere muffin, SORRY NO SORRY. i'm a sucker for cute, sweet, lovely, honest ukes! XD btw, look at the pic, my male god 😍  i was thinking of his face whenever i think of Ace.