Chapter 31: Look at that Shit, It's Green

Ace and his entourage started to walk to the opened elevator with only the 'click clock' of their shoes being heard. Everyone looked like they're holding their damned breaths praying for this god of death to leave them alive.

The earlier interaction must really scared the shit out of these pitiful creatures!

Ace stood in front facing the petrified faces of the the piggies and his 'relatives'. It feels like if he just lift his lips in a smirk, they will start to tremble and collapse.

Finally, His eyes met those hateful green ones. Damn this shit. I didn't scare you, huh? What a Strong shit.

Ace lifted his brow and raised his chin a little to taunt hin which earned Rick's face to scrunch up in annoyance. 'This fucking annoying brat!'

Sarah pressed the button and the door started closing.

Thank the gods...

---------

"Oh gosh! young master! You are so awesome!!!" Harold exclaimed the moment the screen on top showed 2. He excitedly stick to Ace's side and stared at his face with twinkling eyes. "You're a savage genius, Sir! I felt like i was watching a revenge soap opera on TV!"

Ace knocked Harold's forehead "What are you talking about, it was nothing!"

Sarah on the side rolled her eyes. 'Why don't you erase that smug look on your face first? I can see your nose reaching up the sky.'

*Ting!*

The elevator reached the top floor and all of them walked inside Ace's office.

George carried a bunch of documents and laid it all on Ace's desk, Sarah fetch the organizer and started to check Ace's schedule and Harold... He ran straight to the floor to ceiling wall and look down wailing 'wow!~~' . It's the first time he was able to climb a building this big! Even the 5 star hotels his young master went to before pales in comparison!

"idiot." Sarah look at the kid.

Ace just laugh. It's really a good idea to bring Harold just to lighten up the mood.

Sarah ignored the idiotic brat and started discussing their schedule for the day while George and Ace also started their works while listening.

All of the events that happen earlier was thrown on the back of their minds as if Ace didn't just cause a storm--no, a fucking tsunami to the world.

------------

Unbeknownst to Ace, a ton of stories and news were being written on papers and shown on television about the earlier as well as the former incidents.

Paparazzi's that they didn't even know how in the fucking hell managed to get through all the tight security and privacy policies of one of the biggest corporation of the world released news that were either half truth or ridiculously exaggerated.

'The purging of the new Michaels' Heir...'

'The 18 year old Chairman with a tenacious business mind...'

'Teenage Chairman terrorizing One of the World's Biggest Business Empire...'

Strangely, and i say, really strangely! Every news seem to lean on Ace Michaels' side. He may be portrayed as ruthless but not unreasonable giving a praising tone instead of a bunch of destructive criticism that most of the paparazzi normally do.

It seems like everyone is trying to make a godly genius reputation for Ace.

And the godly genius who never had a habit of watching tv or even reading the papers was using the 'complain first' strategy to keep his mom from scolding him before the chicken wake up from his stun state...

--------
A/n: i don't know where it's going... Damn.