Chapter 18: Do your Fucking Job!

Ptwu!!! (or whatever fucking sfx for spewing water outta your mouth XD)

The poor little steward almost threw his organs out as he stared stupefied to the 'strange'guy that 'interests' the Master.

What did he just said?!

Love?!

LOVE?!

LIKE FUCKING LOVE?!

.

.

.

oh god...

No wonder the master took an interest to this guy...

He's equally strange-

No, not that he's saying the Master is strange...

M-maybe...

The young man and the master exchanged 'ambigous' glances as if they're the only creatures existing.

The poor little steward can't help but sigh.

Really, Master?! Really?!

How could you just shift your character setting?!

Where's the reclused, too-noble-to-care unattainable existence?!

Why did you resort to a stalking, obssessive yandere style?! (a/n: let's just ignore how he knows the word yandere, friends XD i just thought that that's the best adj. To use)

To be honest, the long servitude spent with the Master wouldn't compare to the last few weeks they stayed here on this freaking cursed world.

He was used to facing powerful creatures from different races just to reject their request to meet the indifferent master but he had never felt so effin scared as he was when he saw the master's gloomy and sly smile while breaking a young man's romance.

Oh earth's god... ;if you fucking exist, do your fucking job!!

rid this world of evil confusing energy and keep his master from being even more corrupted!

That's For your own good, this world's good and this little steward's good!!

I'm begging you!

.

---------------

'damn.. does this mean... i'm gay?'

The thought suddenly interrupted Ace's ambigous exchanges with the mysterious man.

Oh, shit..

Wouldn't that be...

Bad?

Anyway, why didn't he ever thought of that?

Is this the real reason for his 12 failed dates??!

GodDammit! ...

UnLike a man that just gained enlightment, Ace's mood gloomed Contrary to the rose colored aura he emmited earlier.

If he's gay, then he wouldn't be able to marry, bam bam, and have kids, would he?

With the thought, his knees buckled and unconsciously took a step back.

His mind was blown away from the sudden depressing thought that he failed to notice a certain man's smile vanishing and a certain poor little follower's mortified shivers...

--------------

A few minutes that seemed like eternity,
The meeting was concluded without conclusion,

The young master sat there with a gloomy soul-less face, the 'vvvip'client
Sports a treatening killing aura and the client's companion shivered like a small scared mouse.

As the only person oblivious, Sarah decided to bring his lifeless boss and drag him out the restaurant.

Back in the car, the loyal mouthy driver, Harold immediately sensed the weird state of the young master.

"did something gone wrong, sir? " the mouthy little driver asked the young master.

"my whole life's what's wrong..." the weird young master answered with a lost expression on his face and none of the usual twinkle in his eyes.

harold was baffled. 'did he really met aliens? '

Struck dumb, The young master started his monologue, "The heck, i shoul've known... I never got attracted to girls back in my teens.. Fudge... Is that why i died a virgin? The heck, this is just so sad..."

Harold's jaw dropped. 'Damn, teenagers nowaday.. Did the young master really discovered something so unbelievable that his brain broke down?'

"...how do i explain this to my mom now? Does this mean our family line's gonna end with me? Won't dad flip on his deathbed? Oh fucking shit, what do i fucking do?..."

Weirded out, Harold turned to start the car,

So, should he go straight to the hospital or ... Bring the young master back to the mansion first to inform the matriarch?

He can't help but shake his head and sigh while speeding up.

Life is actually fair, isn't it?

Even if the young master's super handsome, super smart, super rich, super talented and super charming that everyone would kill to be noticed by him(except those retarded little girls) ,

just look how the heavens compensated it with a not-so-healthy mind...

Tsk tsk. Life is really cruel, huh?
----------

Yandere- yan(obsessive,violent) dere(sweet) basically a person who's sweet to his love but will kill those that try to take his love away. Even if it's the lover himself.

A/n: ahahahahha!! I wanna kill Harold but he's such a little sweetheart so no.XD

Let's just let this airheaded driver accompany our airheaded MC. ฅ'ω'ฅ they're like a bunch of sunshine. i'm getting healed XD