Chapter 26: Damn You, Ace! Man the Hell Up!!

Sarah never wanted to punch herself as much as she wants to do now for regretfully opening a certain private door and 'another new door'.

But then,

Who would have thought that she would be welcomed by a freakin romantic scene of two guys kissing, just a few minutes after they were left alone?! Well,  if that's how you call two people with not a millimeter space between them while one of them holding the other on a death grip as if bidding his time to finally devour the other and digest him to his stomach.

Isn't this your fucking first kiss?! Why do you look like you've been abstaining for a million years?!

Get a grip, man! Calm the fuck down

My lunatic young master won't run from you even if i give him five additional legs!!! (A/n: you got that? You won't get a prize, though XD)

------------

I'm dead, i'm dead, i'm dead...

It wasn't real, it wasn't real, it wasn't real.

That aggressive over bearing man isn't his Master.

.

.

Who is he kidding?

.

.

.
... Fuck.

------------

.

.

I'm in Heaven.

Yes. If this doesn't stop, he'll literally go to heaven.

Ace's mind is in chaos. If it's a manga, you will only see 2 swirls instead of eyes.

Oh god!

He never thought that his first kiss would be this... Mind-blowing!! And oxygen-defficient of all things.

It actually started basic. You know, just the right amount of sweetness. Just nibbling of his lips and Slowly Tasting him...

Then he started to slowly use his tongue to coaxed him to open his mouth and Sensually Teasing him.

But in an instance, as he managed to make Ace powerlessly succumb to his mild seduction, the fucking sweet mischievous tongue invaded his hot mouth and fucking devoured him until every bits and corners were tasted and the whole territory was marked!!

Whoa! I never knew my 'shy and bashful'(a/n: in ur rose tinted glasses!)  wife would be this fierce!

Ace's whole body melted. His knees softened and his limbs helplessly tries it's best to cling to Spade's sleeves.

Oh shit...

This fucking feels sooooo good it's scary.

I love you and i'll freaking give you the whole world but please let me breath a little bit, will you?!

"aah..." unknowingly, a sweet moan escaped Ace's lips. Which just made a certain wild man even more vigorous from eating Ace alive.

Kyaaaaaa!!! Did that came from me?! Did that sex-crazed breathy sound really came from me?! The manly handsome me?! What the heck!

"s-spade..." Ace mustered all his remaining self-control to push Spade's strong chest a little.

Stop or i'll die!!

I'll really die!!

Though i'll still die happy! But!

"w-wait... Please stop..."

The subtle rejection from the little guy paused Spade's ruthless invasion a bit.

Oh.

Is it too much?

.

It is, huh?...

But he taste so good...

He feels so good...

...

.

.

His bad.

Guiltly albeit reluctantly, The tight clasp of his strong hands to Ace's slender nape loosen a little and his face move a little bit away, Only enough to let his poor sweetheart catch his breath but with their upper lips touching and their lower lips connected by a silver string.

Ace's watery eyes lifted to meet his 'wifey's'.

Damn!

Please don't look at me like that!

That look fucking makes my heart skip a hundred beat! But Both from love and a little fear.

You could Look so fucking inlove all you want but please refrain from wanting to devour my very being! That's too fucking much!

Sensing his little sweetheart's agony, Spade closed his predatory eyes and took a deep breath. His forceful limb finally loosen it's death grip on Ace's waist. He Gently caress the back of his head and pull him closer but with more care to express his guilt. Yes guilt. Not regret.

He never thought he would loose his mind from the delicious taste of his lovely fool.

The desire to conquer every bit of him overwhelmed his ever-calmed mind that it strip him of every inch of self-control.

Ace felt a soft peck on his forehead and he landed on a very soft embrace..

Shit. The kiss felt like the raging tornado and the hug felt as warm as the first sunshine after...

What a contrast.

"sorry, i was a bit forceful."

The apology tugged at Ace's heartstring.

Shit! What the freakin heck!? What is he doing?!

What's with him making his virtuous wife apologize?! They both enjoyed it!

How could he call himself a man?!

Damn you, Ace! Man the hell up!

Ace forced himself to slightly wiggle away from his Lover's heavenly embrace. Though, he only managed to lift his head and stare straight at Spade's lovely lake-like eyes.

Full of manly powers and naively sending himself naked with a pretty ribbon on his head, Ace determinately said, "No! Be forceful all the way! I'll try harder!!"

----------

A/n: i got enlightened on the difference between guilt and regret, people. Regret is when i did something wrong and wish to do it all over again to change my choice. But guilt is when i did something wrong but feels sorry for it because i'm not sure myself that i could choose a different choice. Spade is guilty. He fucking feels so guilty XD. ace's fault for being to cute. _(:з」∠)