Chapter 15- Red room

Recap: I kept going until I made it to a room called 'Residents' living quarters '...

I make it into a hospital looking room much made me stiffen up. God, I hate hospitals. There was all these girls aged all in their 18 to 22 strapped to hospital beds. They were all gagged I walked over to one and she was trying to tell me something so I took the gag out of her mouth.

"Are you here to kill us?" she asked in fear

"I am here to get you out of here all of you out of here."

"What's your name?" I asked her as I got the restrains off of her.

"Daisy."

"Okay daisy seeming you can speak Russian and English, you are going to help me get everyone out of here." I told her

"So kid what do they call you?"

"People call me Red." I said as we freed all the girls

"Okay do we have everyone?"

"No Natasha was sent to work with the asset." Daisy

"Would her last name be Romanoff by any chance?" I asked her taking back to the kind lady that gave me her hotel room.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Dam it." I mumbled

"Okay Daisy keep everyone safe until I get back and if I don't get back within the next ten minutes get to the corridor you will find...." I was cut off by my father's voice over the PA system.

"Hello you bastards it's me your favourite mercenary with a mouth known as Deadpool."

I growled before I said "That guy over the PA system was my dad you will find him and we will lead you to safety."

"Good luck, Red." Said Daisy as I left the room only to be greeted by two guards so I shot both of them in the head but one moved so I got my bat and smashed his face.

What better safe than sorry. I make it to a room called the training room. I entered and killed the two guards in there. Then I saw someone I thought I would never see again the winter solider . Him and Natasha where training but stopped when they saw me.

"Stiles... your not meant to be here." Said Natasha looking at me confused but before I could answer her a guard entered the room better to kill me so I shot him in the head.

She looked horrified while the winter solider keep a blank expression.

"I am here to take Miss Romanoff of this base if your try to stop me Winter I will not haste to kill you."

"Dam kid your crazy." Said Natasha as the winter solider changed at me I whack him hard in the head making my bat smash into a million pieces as the winter solider feel to the floor unconious.

"I am sorry winter but I have a mission to complete I hope you understand," I said as I grabbed a necklace off my neck I had kept with me since the night I left Beacon Hills and completely forgot about it.

"Something to remember me by." I said putting it in his boot before I turned to Natasha.

"Come on we got to go." I said leading her to the others but there where Guards inside there with them.

"I wasn't even gone 5 minutes." I mumbled as I grabbed my gun out and checked Crap I am running low only about 5 rounds left.

I shoot the guard causing blood to spray across my face and Hoodie.

"Daisy what happened I was only gone 4 minutes and 59 seconds."

"Sorry Red they came in." said Daisy

"Red okay now I am confused I thought your name was stiles." Said Natasha

"It's a long story and we don't have time for this."

"Dad come in." I said over the comlink

"What is it Jr?"

"I have the people, you can blow up the ward I am in 48 seconds." I said

He gave a nervous laugh before he said "About that you only have 31 second to get out of there, I may have set it off to early."

I growled "We will talk about this when I don't die."

"Okay everyone we have to move ass like now the building is going to blow." I said as they followed me out. We made It to the exit but one of the girls fall by the door.

I am I going to be the hero? I had 3 second left before the building was going to blow up. Crap I guess I am going to do something stupid after all.

I grabbed the girl and got her out before the building blow up.

"Cutting it a bit close kid." Said Logan

"Talk to the finger Logan because the ears down want to hear it."

I see my father and said "Asshat, this is for almost blowing me up."

I punched him in the face.

"Language." Colossus scowled me making me roll my whiskey coloured eyes

"I deserved that." Said Deadpool with a sigh

"Look I still love you but try to blow me up and you will find you have no apartment to come home too." I threated

"Sound good kid."

"Natasha when you go back to America you will find I am very wanted so if you ever tell anyone where I am I will personal hunt you down and kill you." I threated

"Is he always this scary?"

"Dude you don't even know the half of it." Said My father as we all got onto the x-men jet and off back home we flew.