Chapter 11 -Gay-

Chapter 11 -Gay-

Author's P.O.V.

"Just who are you?" The little girl ask and her voice was so cold and distant.

But Jing Hua is liking the little girl that disguise herself into a noble like man.

To be honest the girl is cute but if she wear man's clothes your first impression would be, his a noble don't mess with that little kid.

You can be easily tricked because of her presence, she emits noble like aura and the way she speaks that you could not deny the fact that she is indeed a noble its very convincing and alluring at the same time.

What luck I have to meet this little girl? Knives thought to her self while observing the little kid in front of her.

"I like you" she unconsciously said and eventually it made the little girl cringe.

"A-are you g-gay?" The little girl stutter, she cannot even take saying such words.

"So little but has big guts! This big sister is very amused!" Jing Hua exclaimed but still her voice didn't held any emotions.

Truth to be told but Knives is impressed and amused but she couldn't express her emotions because she really don't know how.

What a dangerous lady! I have to get away from her, she's a much bigger obstacle than the thugs that I have scammed. The little girl thought while thinking how to escape from the sly lady fox.

(Fox represent deceiver or a trickster)

"Little one don't think on escaping me when I finally found someone that is worth it saving" her words contain genuine meaning but when she said it, its like a stone talking, there are no emotions nor it felt genuine.

"....." The little girl became silent.

She is the coldest and emotionless person I have ever encountered with and she is a terrible actress.

The little girl thought but her thoughts were totally written on her face that Knives could clearly read and see.

I'm very genuine to her so what did she mean I'm a terrible actress?! Knives exclaimed inside her head but you could not see any trace of irritation on her face because she don't know how to.

"I want you to be mine, what do you say little girl?" She said, but the little girl was still unconvinced to her words.

"What caught your attention young lady?" A question was thrown back to Knives.

"Your face... A---" she was interrupted when the little girl speak again without turn.

"I'm not really into older women!" She said clearly irritated, if she could squeal she would have done it right at that moment but she have to maintain her noble man like attitude.

"And voice... Little girl I'm not gay and I already have a husband.... I'm just asking you if you want to work to me for 2 years, I'll pay you up I just need your loyalty and abilities and that's all nothing more nothing less" Knives got impatient and explain the whole situation very clear.

The little girl ask if she could decide what is her salary and when she heard that she could, her eyes instantly lit up.

*****

Well you couldn't deny that money makes the world go round.