Chapter 27 -Her Smile-

Author's POV

Unexpectedly the always aloof but playful prince sensed a sinister and bloodthirsty aura that is beside him, he glanced to his side, only to see his Wangfei making a very spine tingling expression.

Its not that her face is showing an angry face, its quite the opposite, Prince Jin blinked a few times if his eyes is playing a trick on him because right now his wife had this smile but not really a smile, while her eyes has a bloodthirsty look on it... She perfectly displays the look of a expert killer.

When the prince saw this a worried look began to form on his face, a sad smile started to form on his lips, while his hands gently coax his wife's hands.

Meanwhile as we move to Knives inner thoughts....

Little Ai or should I call her Princess Aiko Hiromi Fujiwara's mind is in chaos, when she saw her former master .

She can't help but get nervous and worried. She know that things would get bloody and messy, she didn't notice that the Crown Prince is observing her, he noticed his hostage panicked and nervous reaction so he quickly follow her line of sight.. and of course it landed to Knives that right now is displaying a creepy smile.

Who is she? She look... scary... Prince Tomoe thought while swallowing his saliva, then when Knives notice him looking at her, she immediately meet with his gaze that completely give Prince Tomoe goosebumps, he turned away his head breaking eye contact with Knives.

Now to the point of view of Knives...

Her hands is already twitching, wanting to choke the one who kidnapped her maid with her own hands, not even noticing that they are already seated and the performance of the entertainers is already starting, she's obviusly distracted with the thoughts of how to kill the kidnapper.

The coaxing of the prince is not working anymore its more like Knives is to distracted with her own thoughts.

While Prince Tomoe and Little Ai is getting uneasy as the time goes by.

***woosh

Suddenly an arrow is struck on the forehead of one of the performers.

******

I was kind of sad that you didn't want to ask questions to Knives and the Prince...

But anyway there it is! Another cliffhanger...
Thanks for reading!