Chapter 32 -Her Maybes-

Knives' POV

When I pass out, I felt the darkness comforting me, I don't really want to wake up... Because It's too peaceful here.

And also because of the reason I don't want to watch how my love ones gets abducted... love?

Wait why did I use that word..?

Hmm... love? Can love really make me do this, risking my life for my love ones? Being able to feel threatened when they were bullied? Is love similar to caring?

Maybe... I.... I don't really know, maybe its human instinct to feel this way, maybe I'm not really human in my former life... or maybe the organisation isolated me from knowing this natural human instinct, called emotion.

I could only say these maybes, but inside I'm certain that this is true.

I stayed in cnthe darkness for hours, my sharp sense tells me that their trying to cure me, because of teh distinct filling of being acupuntures.

Hours passed by like that, But I remainde uncahnged and unfazed but deep inside I realize that maybe I'm just too naive.

Then I remembered the Prince's smile, his playful and genuine smiles at me, I remember how he always remind me to be always warm because of my weak body, he always remind me to eat my vegetables in my bowl because I don't really want to eat those like in my previous life.

I think his the first person to scold me like that, I remember it very clearly, in the past I don't even bother assessing the people around me or even cherishing the moments with them... But now, I don't know but maybe the right word for this is... love, again with that word.

I don't know why I keep saying that, this feeling is called love, maybe deep inside or from the start I know what this is, but couldn't really get a grasp of its name or its meaning.

Now in the verge of dying, I'm knowing this, I really thank god, who allowed me to occupy Jing Hua's body and letting me use this chance to know the answers to my questions.

But... why do I feel... sad?

I'm not really sure if that's what its called but still I have my regrets.

While feeling sad, I saw my sect members: Nadia, Lev, Grisha, I saw my maid Little Ai, I saw the manor, the imporsonator of the Prince---Xin---, and I saw... Him.

The smile I couldn't impersonate and couln't understand why he always had a smile on his face, the way look on his face while he scold me, and the unfamiliar way he look at me.

I wish... I wish I could fully understand this... this unfamiliar burning of my heart, and the abnormal way my heart beat.

....

After hours thinking about these things...

I finally opened my eyes... and his the first person I saw since I got out of the darkness.. the endless darkness.

"My wife.." he called sweetly while tears are hanging on his eyes..

"Finally, you're awake..."

My maybes... maybe I have an answer after all.

....

And I don't really know the feeling of being inlove so... I tried very hard to describe it with just the reference of the people I know that is inlove.

So there, and I know I'm late on updating soooo....

I'm so sorry, so so sorry.

I'm still a student and I have my own struggles so I hope you could understand.

Thanks for voting and commenting.. and I'm looking forward for your comments!