Chapter 15 -Cuteness Overload-

Author's P.O.V.

Knives raised her eyebrow when she saw the two shadows behind the little girl.

So she's not alone? This made her more vigilant, she was careless not knowing how many assassins got inside the prince manor.

"What's wrong sister?" The man ask in a foreign language but Knives understand them.

"How amusing" when Aiko heard her saying this she felt a tingling sensation on her spine.

This is not going to turn out well... Aiko internally pray to all the gods she know.

"Gentlemen are you the comrades of the little girl?" Knives ask using their language, the two men were shocked... The young lady could speak and understand our language!? How could she!? The three of them thought.

"Yes.. We are... And who might be the young lady?" The man to the right side asked, Knives could tell that he has a calm demeanor not letting the situation get into his head.

"Feng Jing Hua is the name of this lady... And may I know who are the gentlemen with unknown origin?" Knives felt unusual using Feng as a surname.

So she's the mistress of the manor! The guy in the left side can't help but smile, lust filling his dark eyes.

"I'm Grisha and this is Lev while this is our sister Nadia, and as the purpose on wh---" the man named Grisha was cut off by Nadia.

Then Nadia took off the black cloth that covers her nose and mouth and the strong wind took off her hood, that revealed her white diamond hair and her cute appearance with a pinch of mature demeanor.

"That's not their business to know why we are here!" Her thick Russian accent is now very noticeable when she speak, when her line of sight landed on Aiko she can't help but sneer.

"You!!... You are the one who tricked our group when we are looking for allies!" Nadia can't help but grit her teeth while speaking.

"Owh... He's the noble like young man who tricked your former leader... How amusing!" Lev can't help but smirk.

"Hmp! Its not my fault that your former group leader don't have any brain and easily trusted my honey coated words.." Aiko mockingly stated while imposing her noble like aura.

"Argh!!!! You shameless brat" Nadia can't help but stomp her feet while puffing her cheeks in annoyance in short she look like a cute little girl that can't get what she wanted, Knives can't help but be captivated by the cute creature.

Lev and Grisha noticed the sparkle on the young lady's eyes.

"~cuteeee"

Clearly Knives don't know what is emotions, but her admiration about cute creatures is a thing cannot be denied.

So like a crazy leopard, Knives made her way to Nadia.

Instinctively the two young men tried to block her line of sight, but who could beat a former queen of assassins, right!?

And now Nadia was pitifully being bear hugged by the young lady.

The three others can't help, but be stunned when they saw Knives' beautiful smile.

Its like the once cold breeze that the night gives off, now give off a very warm and relaxing one while the flowers started to bloom because of Knives' smile.

The four person who saw this scene, can now clearly distinguished that Knives is simply happy.

******

Well we all could say that we have our own weaknesses right?

Well for our Female lead her weakness is Cuteness.

Yeah yeah I know that she don't know what are emotions but learning takes time.

Also as a bonus these are the meaning of the three new characters:

Nadia - Hope

Grisha - To be awake, Watchful

Lev - Lion

Meanwhile

(Author made a group chat)

(Author added -Knives 'The Assassin'-)

(Author added -Aiko Fuji 'Little Ai'-)

(Knives is currently online)

(Aiko Fuji is currently online)

Knives: author😑, what is happiness?

Author: 😃well that is when you see something funny and..

Knives: 😑what is funny?

Author: when you saw something that could make you laugh😃...

Knives: 😑what is laughing?

Author: when you make a sound like... *ehem hahahaha Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Hahaha😆😆...

Knives: *whispers😶 I don't want to be happy it will make me crazy like our author

Aiko: I agree *while smirking😎 (clearly teasing me)

Author: *face palm✋😩. Maybe It would take her rather a loooong 😦 time to learn what are emotions.. *typing fast📱😧 while whispering. I have to make more parts where she could improve her emotions... It would be a long day!!! *sigh 😥

(Author went offline)

~bye