Chapter 28 -The Plan-

Chapter 28 -BloodBath-

Author's POV

The loud screams resounded in the whole hall, the crowd is frozen on their spot, while the emperor and the empress still has their calm demeanor not letting the situation affect their state of mind.

"Protect the Emperor!!!" One of the royal guards shouted, the guards near the emperor immedietly form a defensive form, surrounding the emperor.

Unexpetedly another arrow came flying in the hall making the guests more agitated, it pierce throught tge head of one of the concubines that is nearest to the emperor, it clearly indicates that they want the emperor dead!

While the situation is becoming messier, Knives eyes is on Prince Tomoe. It look like this is a declaration of war or rather a clear attempt of assassination, Knives knew all of this because of the information that the Sect have gathered.

The information is from one of the generals of Blooming Sakura that recently visited the brothel(1), It looks like even if they couldn't have the Princess they would still comtinue the original plan.

And if you're wondering what's their plan?

Its simple... and that is to take over the one of the War Machine Country, they want this country to be one of their base... Based on the information that the Bloody Roses gathered, it seems like one of the well known 'Dark Empire' want to make their excistance and capabilities known to the whole world, so it means this is their big step.

.....

Sorry guys, I'm now having a writers block so I couldn't update.

Sorry again