stupid

Posted August 1, 2018

Sol took off on the Direhorse memories of riding horses in her village fill her head as she leans to the right and the direhorse turned right. (Alright let's show him I'm not here to play) she thought. The Direhorse picking up speed and jumped over the small river only to turn around and jump back over. Sol looked in the direction of Tsu'tey and saw more young male Omaticaya watching her behind Tsu'tey on their own direhorses. Sol slowed down and made her way back to tsu'tey who looked kind of pissed wait, oh no that's just his regular face. "How did I do," I asked Tsu'tey trying to hold back a smirk. "You still have much to learn" he stated and walked over to another Direhorse. "Come, you will go on patrol with us," he said as he started to ride ahead. I followed along with the other young male Omaticayas. Soon enough we came into another small opening. I saw a male riding a direhorse and then go flying off into the mud. I laughed out loud as I saw the male was Jake. We rode closer. "You should go away" Tsu'tey demanded. (Jake don't say anything stupid)

"Nah you would miss me" Jake smirked back. (Like that)"I knew you could speak English" Jake pointed at tsu'tey and started to wipe off the mud. Tsu'tey had an open mouth grin amused with Jake. (He should do that more) I gained a confused look on my face with my own thoughts.

As I was lost in my thoughts Tsu'tey spoke to Neytiri. (I've been thinking A lot lately) I saw Neytiri tap Tsu'teys Direhorse and it took off with the young male warriors and myself following along with him.

We were on patrol all day. I was hungry but I didn't complain. Me and Tsu'tey separate from the young warriors as they return to home tree. Now it was just tsu'tey and me.

"You say your people are like my own.  Tell me how" Tsu'tey broke our silence. I looked at him shocked he wanted to know about my people. The sky has grown dark since we had departed from the young warriors. I stared ahead with a small smile and a longing look in my eyes which I did not notice but someone else did. "My tribe was small and hidden very well. Not many people knew about us unless they were from stories and legends. When my tribe was young we held such great power we ruled over the tribes and united all African tribes. Everyone was welcomed no one was left hungry. But as times changed so did the people. The kingdom broke apart. People who were once free were sold like cattle. They turned into caged birds. My people took who they could and hid from the world living in peace. My father was the leader of the tribe he was a kind and gentle man who cared for everyone. I was his only child, my mother passed at my birth. I was raised to protect my people and be their next leader. My people were one giant family. Everyone cared for one another each night we would have a large fire and eat together. Speak about each other's day and dance around the fire for our gods. We were a happy peaceful village. I miss them very much. Your people remind me of my own people you are all one big family you stand up for one another. You are like many sticks together, strong, but if you were alone you are like a single stick, weak." I spoke to Tsu'tey.

I looked at him, he was starring at me with a new look in his eyes. I could get lost in them if I starred for too Long. "You miss them....don't you" he questioned? I looked away and nodded my head. "I'm alone, so I am weak even if I am strong alone, I will be weak without a family to stand behind me" I spoke now looking at my lap. "You are not weak Soldaat and you are not alone" Tsu'tey spoke gently to me. I looked up shocked, he called me by my name. I smiled at him. "Thank You Tsu'tey," I said in a soft voice. Soon we headed back in a comfortable silence. I started to head back to my sleeping cocoon. I felt I hand grab my wrist. I stopped and looked back seeing Tsu'tey was the one who grabbed me. "Are you not staying to eat?" he asked me. "No I'm alright, thank you. Goodnight Tsu'tey" I smiled at him and left to sleep. As I hopped into it and closed it laying down. I felt my eyes flutter shut. I opened my eyes again and saw I was back in the bed in my human body again. I opened the top and got out. Jake had been back for a while. I saw Norm. "Wheres Jake," I asked him. "He's talking with some people right now not sure who," Norm told me. I nodded and headed to a table where I usually did my video log. I sat down and turned it on.

"Alright great another one of these. I don't know what today is on Pandora or what number this video log is because grace has me doing a shit tone of these. So today, I went on patrols nothing much happened or at least in my opinion. Alright this is stupid I'm done" I turned off the video and leaned back into the chair I won't ever give them information on pandora or home tree. I don't trust this place. Something is wrong about it here. I hate how much information Jake is giving about home tree. We have been at home tree not that long and Jake is giving away to much information. I need to sleep. I get up and head to my room. I get into my bunk and lay down. (What will tomorrow bring) I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

Sorry for the late update, I'm in PA RN in the Mountain areas so I don't have a lot of signal.