Ch. 10 We can be Friends

Ch. 10 We can be friends

(Jamison POV)

To be quite honest, I wanted to laugh. I truly did but of course, I didn't. Why? You ask. Simple because I know if I laugh, somehow I would find myself outside of her office with no answer. Me being me, I needed answers and I was starting to figure out that Rosemary can be scary when she wants to be and you know what's even crazy. I don't even think she has shown me her scary side at all.

I watch as she brought her hands down from her head and stared at me. She honestly has the prettiest eyes, why does she even bother hiding them?

No idea.

"You did say you would tell me tomorrow or was that a lie?" I asked her, she gave me a look and if looks could kill. I'm sure I would be dead right not but from the short period of time, I have known Her. I would say somehow or someway she would bring me back to life just to give me that same look again, causing me to die and bring me back to life again.

Yeah, she's definitely that type of person.

"Do you think you could drive me crazy experiment number one?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

The fact that she was still calling me that and the fact that I was getting used to being called it was insane, but I realized this was just her personality.

"Can't drive someone crazy if they won't let me in now can I? So come on tell me, you know I'll just keep bugging you if you don't" I told her, trying to show off an innocent smile of mine that I have formed on my face.

Her eyebrow started twitching as she stared at me, I was definitely getting under her skin. Which was good, now she knows how I feel.

She let out a sigh and my eyes widen, did that noise come from her? Was she finally going to throw me a bone?

"I'll tell you but there's really not much to tell." She said and I raised a brow, not much to tell? You see dead people, talk to dead people, solve cold cases and crimes. Oh, and you can also look into someone's past with your cool secret powers whenever you want too. Yeah, not much to tell.

"I find that hard to believe," I said and she gave me a look.

I shrugged my shoulders, Did I lie though? No.

"I've had it ever since I was a kid, it just happened. Do I know how I am able to do these things? Can't give you a straight answer. Anyways, I use to not know how to control it, there was a time where it was just everyone I touch that I was able to see their past. I'm not only able to see their past but also all the horrible things they have done. I am able to see things that people have done, things that they have regret seeing or things that have hurt them. I am also able to let them know what I'm doing or not to let them. The choice is with me if I want to, to be honest. I didn't have to let you see me in that form but I decided to because we're going to be working together anyways so there is no point to not show you." She said and my eyes widen at the information that was just told to me.

"You can see if someone has done something bad? That's useful especially in finding the killer. That's also great that you're able to control it now, it must have been hard for you when you were little, not being able to control the things that were happening to you and not having any idea where it was coming from or where it was coming from." I said and she looked at me.

"There are others like me, there's another woman who also has her own skills. Although similar and also different from mine, we work together from time to time and to be honest I guess Mona see us both as sisters since she practically raised both of us somehow but that's a story for another day and the full story is not for me to tell." She said stretching her arms and making a noise that took me off guard.