CH. 56 Did she just say

(Jamison POV)

Did she just say?

Did she just say that she loves me?

Did those words come out of her mouth?

I continued to stare at her in shock.

When I saw she was fidgeting, I immediately shook my head.

"No, baby, I'm just shocked. I just can't believe this." I said.

"I just, wow. This is something, wow." I said, and she looked at me, confused.

"I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, just forget I said anything." She said, and I shook my head.

"No, what. I'm not going to forget that you told me that you love me. Are you kidding me? That is the best thing in the world. This is special to me. You're special to me." I said, pulling her into my arms.

"I love you too, very much, and I'm so happy to be with you. I'm glad we are opening more with each other, and I am happy that we are in each other lives, so no, I can never forget that you said you love me." I said to her.

"What did you say?" She asked me.

I raised a brow, wondering if she didn't hear anything I just said to her.

She pulled back to look up at me.

"Repeat it." She said as she stared at me.

"I love you," I said to her, and for the first time, I saw tears falling from Rosemary's eyes.

"Really? Like, do you?" She asked me.

"Yes, I do," I said, pressing a kiss on her lips.

"How could I not? You're amazing and beautiful. You're mine, and I am going to treasure you forever." I said.

"Kiss me." She said, and I smiled.

"Look at you demanding kisses," I said, smirking at her.

Rosemary placed her hand behind my head and pushed my head towards hers.

Her lips instantly slammed on mine, and a moan came from me.

"Fuck." I said, leaning her more on the bed and kissing her back.

Whimpers came from her, and I groaned against her lips as I felt her arms wrapped around me.

I move my lips from hers, and she let out a whining wimp, which had me holding back a smile.

Did Rosemary just whine because I pulled my lips away?

I moved my lips towards her neck and started sucking on it.

Rosemary's hand immediately flew to the back of my head again, but this time, she was tugging my hair.

It was amazing how responsive she was towards the way I touched her.

I rolled my tongue on the spot where her neck and ear met, which caused Rosemary to let out a loud moan in the room.

"Do you like that? Bambi?" I asked her as I lowered my kisses down her neck.

"Yes." She said, letting out a gasp as I place a kiss on her chest.

"Do you want me to continue touching you?" I asked her, knowing if she didn't want this, I would hold myself back.

"Yes, please don't stop." She said.

"God," I said.

"Can I take it off?" I asked her.