CH. 22 She likes me, I know it

(Jamison POV)

She likes me, I know it. I know she does.

I was smiling on the car ride back home. I was smiling so hard, my cheeks hurt.

I felt good, this was something to feel good about.

I have never had this feeling before and I liked it, it was something that had me feeling amazing.

We pulled up in front of the house.

I looked at the house window and saw Hailey, with Macy looking out the window, directly at us.

As soon as my eyes connected with theirs, they quickly moved away from the house window.

Noisy brats, I thought smiling.

I knew as soon as we made our way inside the house that they would be asking so many questions.

I chuckled on the thought of not telling them anything.

"What's so funny?" Rosemary asked.

"Nothing really Bambi, just laughing at Hailey and Macy, they were looking at us through the window," I said, I watch as Rosemary nodded her head.

"They were probably waiting for us to come back home." She said parking the car.

I didn't have it in me to point out that they just wanted to know the details about our date, but if Rosemary thought they were just waiting for us to come back home, then let her think that.

I knew the real reason.

We got out of the car, I was holding my bags, also holding the little something I got her.

She didn't know I had cash on me, it was something nice that I knew she would like. I ended up using all the cash in my wallet to buy it for her.

Of course, I wouldn't give it to her right now, maybe later on. If we get into a relationship. I would give it to her, surprising her. Hoping she would like it.

I wonder how Rosemary would look surprised?

I opened the front door of the house for her, as soon as we walked into the house.

Everyone was in the living room.

I raised a brow, watching as they all tried to look casual.

Especially Hailey and Macy, as if they weren't just spying on us.

Just a couple of seconds ago.

"Oh hey, guys. How was your date?" Hailey asked, causing everyone to look at Rosemary and I.

Hailey reminded me of an annoying lovable little sister, so did Macy.

I smirked.

"Not telling," I said, walking away.

"How was your day Rosemary?" Mona asked. I looked at Mona, noticing that she was trying to get the answers out of Rosemary instead.

Smart woman.

"It was good, we went shopping and ate lunch together," Rosemary said, Mona's eyes widened. Not expecting the answer to be that brief.

"That's it?" She asked Rosemary.

"What do you mean?" Rosemary asked.

"Well, considering this was your first date. I was hoping for a little bit more details, but I suppose you'll tell me in private. Right?" Mona asked with curious eyes.