CH. 44 Can't sleep

CH. 44 Can't sleep

(Jamison POV)

When I got into my room, I knew that I needed a cold shower.

That woman had no idea what she does to me, the fact that I've been calling her Bambi, and she's never even seen the movie or know that reference just makes me want to pull her and show her every single classic Disney movie.

I was done with my cold shower, and I was lying on my bed.

Being close around her had brought different emotions out of me. When I had kissed her earlier, I didn't even want to stop, but it was good that we did because I don't even think she knows anything like that besides kissing.

I know she knows about sexual organs and things; after all, she had to study the human body, and she works on human bodies.

It's just that she's never been with anyone like that, and she's never experienced things like that, so of course, I would never push her.

I want her to feel comfortable with me when it comes to everything; I don't ever want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I also want her to come to talk to me about anything that could be bothering her as well, and I want to do the same for her because truthfully, that is the type of relationship I want to have, especially with Rosemary.

I let out a sigh and ran my fingers through my hair.

That cold shower did not help me at all.

I was alone in my bedroom; I knew I was in my bedroom alone as a fact as I have been doing great at being able to feel other presences around me. I lowered my hand down to where my cock was.

"Ugh, am I really going to do this?" I asked myself as I wrapped my hand around my cock.

Images of Rosemary popped in my head as I move my hand up and down my cock.

It wasn't a surprise that I was hard right now, and it was apparent to the reason why I was hard right now as well.

It was because of Rosemary. Honestly, ever since I met her, she just has been pulling tugs from me.

She's different from any woman I've come across; she was far special to me than they could ever be.

I didn't expect any of this to happen.

I let out a low groan as I continued to move my hand up and down my cock.

"Fuck," I said, thinking of how it would feel to have her right here with me.

"Oh fuck-" A knock came from the door, causing my eyes to widen.

I pulled up my gym shorts and got up from the bed.

"Shit," I said, walking to the door.

"Was I loud? No, I wasn't, this room didn't have thin walls anyway." I mumble to myself as I grabbed the doorknob, unlock the door, and opened the door.

I was going to wonder who it was outside the bedroom door until I saw it was Rosemary, and being face to face with her right now did not help with the situation down there.

"Hi, what's wrong?" I asked her, still hiding half of my body behind the door.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked me, causing my eyes to widen even more.

She said she wants to talk to me? Right now?

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Uh, yes, of course," I said, moving aside for her to come in.