CH. 37 Protection Forever

(Rosemary POV)

Of course, I was worried, it was something to be worried about. Not only did Jamison could see Ghost or Spirits, but he could see Demons, what they call Angels, Guardians, and other beings as well.

I knew he was special, from the first moment I laid eyes on him. I felt a connection with him I didn't feel with anyone else.

I wanted to be in his life, I wanted to have him nearby and all of that took a toll on me.

I had no idea why I had such urges, it made me feel even more creep out with myself because of the years I kept myself hidden and just watching him from a distance.

I was practically stalking him, even though it was for the good of it.

It was still considered stalking but even though I felt immoral about it, it doesn't mean that I regret it at all.

Not one bit, especially at this moment.

A moment that I never thought I would ever be in, but here I am right now.

Between his arms.

The feelings I have for him are feelings I was having to become attune with.

He was still hugging me and I found myself not bothered with it.

"So, you plan on holding me forever?" I asked him.

"Oh, can I? Are you offering that?" He said pulling his self back and looking at me.

I raised a brow, truly wondering if he was serious about that.

He gave me a smiled and pulled away.

"I just really like having you in my arms." He said.

My heart leaped at that.

The way he's been making me feel lately.

"I don't mind being in your arms as well," I said to him.

Apparently, he was shocked by that because of the look that was on his face.

"You're really slowly letting me in, you know and I am enjoying every moment of it." He said.

"No one besides Mona really knows me, I found my sister in my adult ages and we are slowly getting to know each other but other than that there is no one else," I said.

I could feel him staring at me but I avoided his stare.

"I met Mona when I needed someone the most, at that time I didn't realize it but Mona and I connected. I met Mona while I was enrolled in a private school, I was always a loner in school. It didn't help that I stood out, not only with my looks but also with my personality, especially talking to people that others couldn't see. Well, not people exactly." I said.

"I got made fun of, I didn't understand it at that time. The children would never talk to me because I was always talking to Mona. They would call me mean names and even bully me, you know because they couldn't see her." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I remember I was angry, very angry because I was tired of it. I was tired of being the target of bullying and I was tired of having people treat me in ways I didn't deserve to be treated." I said recalling the memories.

"So, what you saw the other day. Of me glowing, my eyes and hair flowing, me flowing happened in school. I didn't know what was going on but when I came to, the whole class was a mess." I said.

Jamison's eyes widened.

"Mona handled it, I don't know how she did it but she erased their memories and just patched the situation up, but of course the bullying didn't stop. No one else besides me or my sister who was eventually helped to see Mona could see Mona, until you. My sister and I are different but we share similarities as well. We both want to actually open up our full ability, I was always postponing it until you came along." I said shrugging my shoulders.