[ Arc 1.12 ]

Author- HoPe YoU LiKe ThE ChApTeR~

___________________

As Lucielle take notice of the perilous warnings arising out of the system about the female lead who sent threatening scowls seated next to him, Lucielle impersonated of an innocent flower and sent back alarming shots to the student. Leaving an impression of being provoked, the female lead quickly turned her head away as she was in disbelief of the innocence aura radiating out of the youth, creating Lucielle an even bigger threat than she thought. Slowly bringing her right hand up towards her face, the female lead eventually chewed on her nails as she had more thoughts about the youth, glaring at the male once he looked away, losing interest in the female.

The female lead made a sudden stop to close her eyes, mentally telling herself to calm down, she had personally told her inner-self to think of the many plans. Detesting the youth, on the other hand, Lucielle continued to write down notes he prepared and brought out a couple minutes ago in case if he needed the information on the board or in other words, carried out an act of a normal student.

The female lead did not bother to stop and conceal her aggravating glares and frowns which brought up a lot of concern by students who took notice of her behavior. Eventually, the female lead did not proceed to stare at the back of the youth's head as her aim to make him notice was nearly pointless and unnecessary. Not taking another glance back at the youth, the female lead gave up and started to copy down notes that she will never observe at further since the female lead was given the heroine bright holy halo that grants the female to be naturally intelligent along with a few traits.

After the teacher settled down and wrote with a stick of chalk, the last piece of information that the students would need to study over the next few weeks as students are proceeded to take a test that will determine their current levels which would help the teachers to assemble the students in a particular order.

The world that Lucielle is currently in basically goes by a simple rule, the intelligent would be at the top while the unintelligent would be at the bottom, which seems quite, in fact, cruel to those who don't know as much but it was the harsh reality. Once Lucielle shot down the last few words, the male teacher informed the students in the classroom a couple of information just before the bell rang for midday meals.

Clapping his hands as the teacher successfully caught the classroom's attention, the male teacher told the class to study, enlightening himself while the teacher laughed on the inside. Everything that the teacher taught every student for the last few weeks was not considered in the test, not one single bit as the male teacher snickered, rubbing his hands together with an evil motion.

________________

A/N: If My TeAcHeRs WeRe LiKe ThIs, I wOuLd NoT Be VeRy HaPpy. . .

_______________

Cackling within himself, Lucielle felt some type of ominous threat coming from the male teacher as the teacher was prepared to watch most of the students he currently has failed during the semester test. Suspiciously grinning to himself in the corner, Lucielle shook his head in denial of the menacing aura as he quickly snatched his bag to slowly exit out of the classroom also checking if the male and female lead had already left the room, it made Lucielle have a question for the system. Leaving the room to meet an abundant amount of students, Lucielle slowly walked along with the flow and requested for his system who didn't mention himself during the last hour.