Puddin

Scarlett's POV

"Well, well, well... you disappoint me curls. I had such high hopes for you. What with that cocky little swagger and all,". Ecco states.

"I'm just not a mindless idiot willing to get shot in the head for nothing," Selina states and I nod my head slightly in agreement.

"Hear that? Curls is here to judge all of us. To judge Jeremiah and his methods. What a fitting reminder to outsiders. Jeremiah's methods may look like madness but we believe to know his methods will be our salvation," I held back a scoff but couldn't help roll my eyes. She's such a hoe.

"Now, I need to have a word with our friend. The rest of you get straight A's. Please proceed and be reborn!"

Everyone left and she looked at me expecting me to go.

"My aunt would kill me if I left my cousin alone, miss," I stated. She seemed amused but nodded and turned back to Selina and began threatening her. I've finally had enough of this game. It's my turn to play.

"You're insane," I scoff finally and she looks at me surprised, but turns back to Selina.

"No, I was willing to look death in the face in order for the old me to die. It's the gift Jeremiah's brother Jerome gave him, and the gift he wants for all his followers. Don't you want this gift for yourself... Selina" she pointed the gun straight at her head.

I sucked in a breath.

"You know me," Selina said surprised.

"There isn't a single part of Bruce Wayne's life that we don't know about, which has me a little confused as to who you are," she said glancing over at me, gun still pointed at Selina.

"Wow you are as dumb as you look," I scoffed. She tilted her head and I rolled my eyes. "Hint: I'm not dead genius!"

Her eyes went wide!

"No! You little bitch! He was going to be mine now-" Selina kicked the gun to the floor as it went off. Ecco kicked her back but I jumped on her and brought her to the floor.

"Oh puddin, aren't you delicious," she growled before attacking me.

Okay that's it.

I grabbed her by her hair and three her across the room. "Puddin? You pathetic bitch you even use my pet names for him," I laughed as Selina got to her. Putting a gun to her head.

"Where's Jeremiah?"

"Selina drop the gun," Bruce appeared.

"Oh oh your boyfriends worried," Ecco taunted.
"Selina stop!" That's all the distraction she needed and Ecco strikes and dragged me out of the room, shutting the gate between us from Bruce and Selina.

She threw me against the wall.

"I almost had him and you had to just be alive didn't you?!" She punched me but I just laughed and spit out blood.

"You're so stupid," I laughed and she punched me again.

"I can't believe he fell that hard for for YOU! He didn't leave his room. It took me a whole year just to kiss him and even then he wasn't having it! He kept saying snobby shit like "she was the only one for me" and blah blah blah. Why couldn't you just stay dead?!" She punched me again.

"Awe, because puddin... then we wouldn't be having so much fun right now!" I taunted and she punched me again.

Okay playtimes over hoe.

"And by the way... You forget I was friendly with the other Valeska as well. You may adopt some of his tricks, but honey... You pick up a few more things while two psychopaths are obsessed with you," I shrugged

I kicked her back against the wall opposite of me and injected her with a knockout serum. She fell to the ground and I spit my blood on her before walking away.

"Bitch"
—————
Word count- 619