First Time

⚠️ Sort of Sexual Content ⚠️

Okay, in no means is this worth having a warning sign on it because it's pure garbage. I write fluff (and I'm even struggling at that so imagine). I apologise for anyone who came for the dirty, this definitely ain't the book for that but whatever.

If you're interested in rewriting the scene for me instead though my DM's are open...

So, please read at your own risk and stuff

I'm sorry 😐

• • •

Okay. Simon defiantly wanted to go further with their relationship. Aaron might not have been the most experienced but he wasn't dumb enough to miss all the back hugs, ass grabbing, and hickeys.

Aaron was still a full fledged never touched himself kind of virgin. He never cared to watch any videos or masturbate because he didn't have the time or privacy to do that. Not that he cared to begin with.

The weeks that had passed, he found himself making stupid excuses to get himself out of the intense make-out sessions. He wanted to try, but he was too afraid of what was coming—not that he knew what was coming—and wanted time to learn more about it.

Simon never said anything about it, he just smiled and let Aaron do whatever he wanted. That's something that ate Aaron up too, the man was taking care of him and proving him with every little thing but he couldn't do even the smallest things to make him happy too.

That's why he was sitting in the playroom, legs crisscrossed and cellphone clasped in his trembling fingers as he looked at the browser.

He took a deep breath in and was about to type something but was interrupted when he heard Casper's purring. He placed his cellphone down and walked out of the playroom, entering his own bedroom.

Casper looked as if he was struggling to get out of where he was under Aaron's bed. His head was in and his butt was facing up. Aaron chuckled and went over, slightly lifting the bed up.

"What in the world where you doing in there Cas?" He asked and sat down on the floor, his back leaning against the bed with Casper in his lap.

The cat just shook his head and looked up at Aaron.

Their heads both turned when they heard a knock at the door. "Ari, have you seen Cas?" Simons voice spoke behind the door.

"He's in here!" Aaron replied and the door opened.

"Good god. He's always disappearing at the worst times." Simon shook his head with a sigh as he made his way to them. "Come on Cassie, you need to bathe before bed." He crouched down and reached his hand out to him.

Casper hissed and raised his pawl, bringing it down and scratching Simons left palm. "Cas!" Aaron yelled alarmed. He placed him down and went over to Simon. "Oh no! Are you okay?" He grabbed Simon's hand.

"It's okay. I'll just wash it up." Simon said, pretty unfazed. "I don't understand why he's been acting like this, Casper's usually such a sweetheart." He raised an eyebrow and glanced over at the cat.

"J-Just take care of yourself, it'll get infected." Aaron said to him.

Simon stood up and walked in Aaron's bathroom, every bathroom in the house had a first aid kit just in case you got hurt and needed it ASAP.

Aaron stood at the door completely worried as Simon casually ran some water over the scratch and bound it up with a bandage after disinfecting it.