Chapter 2

Today was my first day at my new school my grandmother just dropped me off and I am now heading to the office I walk in and there is a older lady with bright red lipstick and the most fakest smile I have every seen. " hi darling you must be amy!" "yes ma'am I am Amy " I say with a fake smile and nod "ok well here is your schedule and if you wait right in that chair the principle would like to talk to you.' I nod and take a seat I wonder what the principle wanted to talk to me for right when the lady at the desk was about to talk to me the door was slammed open and I nearly peed myself. " I don't understand what I did I only told the guy to fuck off that's it I didn't even touch him!" said a very rough and deep voice I couldn't see who it was yet so I looked over the desk to see who it was and the first thing I see is a mop of curly brown hair and a pair of jade green eyes already on me. he smiled at me then winked I looked away I could already feel my cheek become red with embarrassment. the lady at the desk that I soon learned her name was Susan told me the principle would like to talk to me so I quickly got up from my seat and walked into the office. " oh Amy I am sorry to hear about the late passing of your parents " he said In a sad tone. I hear this everytime and it is getting kind of old but I put on a sad smile and whisper a thank you. " I want you to tell me if any one is causing trouble with you or if anyone is bullying you " " Thank you, you will be first to know." I smile but this always happens to me I might look little and girly but inside I can handle anything the world can throw at me right now but maybe not something so hard then he sends me on my way to my first class but when I walk out the door the curly hair boy walks beside me I look over at him and wonder why he is so close right when I am about to ask him he cuts me off " what's your name? " he says in a lovely deep voice " um... Amy yours ?" " Oh I am harry harry styles I have seen you before haven't i?" he questions if he doesn't even member me... Wow great! " oh yeah you helped me out at the air port when people where shoving and pushing me. " His mouth makes an O shape and he just walks away like he never even talked to me then the bell rang and the halls where soon filled with rowdy teens yelling and talking loudly. As I walk to my next class and get dirty looks I didn't bother to look at the people around me all I could think about was why would he ask me a question and get the anwser but walk away like I didn't even exist well I guess I might not find out the mysterious harry styles just yet.