Chapter 3

I get home from school and woah what a day harry is so confusing he is nice one second then the next he is closed off and doesn't talk. it is hard for is girls to figure normal boys out but harry is far from normal so it makes it twice as hard for me.

" Amy I am making dinner do you want to help me?" my grandma yells " sure in a minute " I sigh back. I really don't want to help her after today but I will do it because I don't want to hurt her feelings and I can't tell her about the incident with harry so I am a little nervous I have never been good at lying to someone especially my own family my mom could tell right away when I was lying and I don't know how she knew she just did. I miss her and my dad but there is nothin I can do to bring them back so I will remember the good things and nothing else but man it is hard.

I jog down stairs and find my grandma stirring something thing in a pot she gives me and small smile and I return one. " so how was your first day of school?" she questions I gulp and try to stop being nervous " um.. it was fine just any school and another day." I say with a small fake smile. she looks at me weird but that god she didn't call me out of my behavior " so what do you need help with grandma?" " oh um can you put the rest of the groceries up for me?" she said with a sad tone and I wonder did I upset her what did I say? " Um.. hey grandma are you ok and where is grandfather?"

"Oh yeah sweetie I am fine and I need to tell you something ok so please go sit down " she says with a sad look on her face. I head into the living room thinking of things I might have done bad but I haven't done anything bad OH MY GOD did she find out about harry talking to me! she is going to kill me for not telling her right when I was about to call her name she enters the living room with a box of tissues and I am confused. " ok this is hard for me to tell you and I might cry so please just hear me out ." she sounds so sad so I nod and wait for her to go on.

" Today after I dropped you off from school I was heading home, " she starts to tear up and every worst thought you can think of starts firing in my brain what if my grandfather is gone what am I going to do! " I got a call from the police and they said that they found your grandfather's body outside of the mill that he works out he had one gunshot to his chest and his wallet was missing and his wedding ring!" she just starts cry and I am in shock no this can't be true I can't lose another person right now I can't "NO HE CANT BE GONE HE CANT IT MUST BE A MISTAKE GRANDFATHER IS STILL ALIVE HE MIGHT HAVE GONE SOMEWHERE,.......... " I am crying non stop and I can't breathe I can't believe he is gone.

" I am sorry sweet heart but he is gone." she said in between sobs and I look at her and give her a hug and we cry together for what seemed like hours until the door bell rang. I look at her and she is just as surprised as me so I get up off the sofa and walk towards the door and swing it open and you will never believe who is on the other side of the door.