Chapter 2

6 am the next morning. Ezri's alarm on her phone goes off

Ezri: *Turns the alarm off and reaches over to wake Julia up*

Ezri: Babe, wake up. I gotta get going

Julia: *Turns around and faces Ezri* Good morning

Ezri: Good morning. Did you hear what I said a minute ago?

Julia: Yes... But

Ezri gives Julia a look that says "but what?"

Julia: I'm horny.

Ezri: Not now, babe. We can do that later. 

Julia: *Let's out a huge sigh*. Fine! 

Ezri: *Walks into the bathroom and Julia follows behind her and wraps her arms around her waist, resting her head on her shoulder*

Julia: Aren't you glad I gave you my number in the club that night?

Ezri: Aren't you glad I decided to text you?

Julia: Of course! Who knew you'd be such a wild girl? You were so shy back then.

Ezri: Well I learned from the best.

Julia: Awwwww. So what do u have to do today? Can you come back over tonight?

Ezri: Probably not. My boyfriend will start to wonder where I am.

Julia: You two need to work things out. You argue every other week and on top of that he still doesn't know about me. I'm not trying to ruin any relationships.

Ezri: You won't. Right now I'm having fun with you. He'll be ok. But this has to be our little secret for now. He doesn't even know I like girls.

Julia: *Shakes her head* Whatever

Ezri gives Julia a kiss on the cheek

Ezri: So how's Mark?

Julia: He's doing ok I guess. Hopefully, he's learning a lot in college. I miss him. Oh, he surprised me and came up to visit last weekend.

Ezri: Ooooo really? How was it??!!

Julia: It was amazing. The sex was unbelievable. I even told him about you.

Ezri: Wait what?? Why?

Julia: Well it wasn't on purpose. I left my phone out and he saw our text messages.

Ezri: Oh my gosh which ones?

Julia: Calm down, not the freaky ones. Just the ones where we were flirting and stuff.

Ezri: Oh

Ezri gets quiet and goes into the living room to get the rest of her stuff

Julia: Don't worry. He's ok with it. He's happy that I found someone. I think it even made our sex last weekend better. When I was telling him about you, it turned him on so much.