Chapter 9

Ezri POV

Sex with Jasmine has been great lately. She is bossy and it's so cute on her. I love seeing her be bossy at work and then come home and be bossy with me. It turns me on so much. The only problem is keeping this whole thing a secret and having to work with her. Nobody has caught on yet and I hope they don't. The hardest part is trying not to stare and trying to act normal when she calls my name. Jasmine dresses really well. Every day she comes in with her hair done a different way, heels, a tight skirt and a blouse, or a dress. Her ass is so big. I see other men staring at it, but they have no idea that it's all mine. Being with her is so thrilling.

----------------------------------------------------------
*Monday at work 10 am*

Ezri goes into the conference room for a business meeting. Of course Jasmine is leading it. Ezri can't help but stare as Jasmine gets the room ready for her presentation. She's wearing a tight pencil skirt and a white long sleeve blouse that she tucked in. She's also wearing black heels that can be heard a mile away when she's walking. The way she walks is even bossy. Jasmine is 30 years old and carries herself with such confidence. Ezri wishes that she had that, but she's still young. As Ezri watches Jasmine move around she can't believe Jasmine is hers. She feels so lucky.

People are starting to walk in and and look for a seat at the long conference table. The presentation is starting so Ezri decides to pay attention now.

"Good morning everyone" Jasmine says.

"Good morning" the audience says back.

"This meeting should be fairly quick. I just wanted to bring your attention to a few executives who will be coming in to see us this week. They will be coming from Germany, so I expect that you all will give them a warm welcome each day. If they have any questions make sure to answer them completely"

"One of the executives will be bringing his grandson with him. His grandson is thinking about replacing him in the company" Jasmine says as she walks around the room.

"Ezriel" Jasmine says loud and sternly. "What is the grandson's name?"

What the fuck kind of question is that? How should I know? Ezri thinks to herself

"Um, I'm not sure" Ezri replies.

"Well, it's clear to see you didn't read the newsletter I sent out" Jasmine says.

"As a matter of fact. I think you would be a perfect tour guide for them when they come. You can show them around the office. If they have any questions I'll tell them to come to you".

Everyone in the room starts to laugh.

"Yeah. No problem. I can do that" Ezri replies.

"Great. Now moving on to a few more things we need to discuss" Jasmine says as she moves around the room.

Ezri is so mad right now. Why would Jasmine call her out like that and once again and give her a task to do that isn't even a part of her job?

Fuck this crazy bitch Ezri thinks to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ezri ignores Jasmine as much as she can for the rest of the day. She doesn't say anything to her when they cross paths and she definitely didn't invite her out to lunch.

It's finally time to go home. Ezri is the last one out of the office as usual. All the lights are off except for the one light in Jasmine's office. Ezri isn't surprised that Jasmine is still here. She works really hard even though she can be a bitch sometimes.

Ezri grabs her jacket and purse and decides to go to Jasmine's office. She walks in and closes the door behind her.

"What the fuck was that today?" Ezri says getting mad all over again.

"What do u mean?" Jasmine says as she gets up from the desk and walks around it to stand facing Ezri.

"You know what I'm talking about. This morning. Making me do all that shit that isn't a part of my job? Embarrassing me in front of everyone? Come on now. Who does that? Why me? Why not someone else? I have 50 million other things to do. Giving tours is the administrative assistants job! Not mine." Ezri says and she backs Jasmine into a corner.

After Ezri finished her rant she realizes how close she is to Jasmine. The two stare at each other. Jasmine looks shocked that Ezri got that mad. Usually Ezri is very nice and quiet.

"I'm sorry. This is very unprofessional. You are still my boss. I shouldn't have said that" Ezri says as she turns to walk away, but Jasmine grabs her hand and pulls her back.

Ezri looks down at Jasmine's grip around her hand. Ezri knows exactly what Jasmine wants...but Ezri wants an apology first. They stand there looking at each other for almost a minute. Jasmine takes Ezri's hand and runs it all over her body.

Ezri stops her hand and says "I need an apology first"

Jasmine bites her pointer finger and shakes her head no.

"Really??? REALLY?!?!????" Ezri says

Ezri backs Jasmine into the corner even more. She pushes Jasmine's skirt up. She slides one finger into her pussy and starts fingering her. Jasmine was already nice and wet.

Jasmine throws her head back and moans quietly. Ezri starts kissing her neck and picks Jasmime's left leg up and wraps it around her waist.

"Say I'm sorry" Ezri demands.

"Fuck. No" Jasmine lets out between moans.

Ezri can't believe this girl is still refusing. Ezri wraps Jasmine's other legs around her waist and sits her on her desk. Ezri spreads Jasmine's thighs apart and starts eating her out.

"Gotttttttdamn" Jasmine moans and she starts moving around.

Ezri shoves her tongue in as far as it would go so she could taste Jasmine. Jasmine wraps her legs around Ezri's head and pushes Ezri's head in deeeper with her left hand.

"Fuck baby, I'm about to cum all over your face"

Ezri immediately stops eating her pussy. She starts rubbing her pussy instead.

"Say I'm sorry and you can" Ezri says.

"Fuck"

"That's not it" Ezri says as she slides a finger in her pussy slowly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Ok. Damn" Jasmine says.

Ezri smirks and goes back down on Jasmine. Jasmine guides her head and tells her to speed up so she can cum.

Jasmine cums all over Ezri's face and Ezri uses the Kleenex on Jasmine's desk to wipe her face.

Jasmine lays on the desk for a minute thinking about what just happened. She can't believe Ezri just dominated her like that. She's always been the dominant one. She just knew for sure that Ezri was submissive because she was so quiet.

"Mean ass" Ezri says to Jasmine with a slight smile. Ezri shakes her head and walks out of the door, leaving Jasmine speechless.