Chapter 15-FINAL CHAPTER

Ezri POV

Well, I still haven't heard back from Julia. She's probably just taking a nap or something. I'm gonna just head over to her house and see if she's there

******20 mins later at Julia's house******

Ezri knocks on the door and rings the doorbell but there's no answer. She sees Julia's car is there so she has to be home.

Ezri: JUELZ!!!! OPEN UP IT'S ME!! COME ON!!!

A few seconds later the door cracked open

Ezri pushed the door open wider and walks in

Ezri: About time!! What was taking so lon...

Ezri spots another girl coming down the stairs half dressed

Ezri: Who the fuck is this?!?

Julia: This is a friend of mine

Ezri: A FRIEND?!? Why is she half dressed then if she's just a friend???

Julia: I mean, well...

Ezri: WHAT THE FUCK JULIA?!? DO YOU HAVE ANY REAL FEELINGS AT ALL? OR IS EVERYTHING JUST A JOKE TO YOU? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Random girl: I think I'll leave now.

Ezri: Yeah, I definitely think you should.

**Random girl leaves**

Ezri: Starts yelling at Julia again. WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO COMMIT? YOU JUST... Ugh. YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY! I WANT TO LEAVE MY FAITHFUL GIRLFRIEND FOR YOU! What was I thinking? You're just a fucking whore.

Julia: OH COME ON! FIRST OFF, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T JUST GO OVER  THERE AND FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND. I KNOW YOU DID. I'M NOT DUMB.
AND SECOND, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T ENJOY SEX AS MUCH AS ME. YOU'RE A FUCKING  WHORE TOO!!!

Ezri: MAYBE SO!! But I'm different with the ones I love.

Julia: OH REALLY?!? So look me in my eyes and tell me you didn't fuck her.

Ezri: looks down and says nothing

Julia: Exactly. I know when I'm being played. To be honest, I'm surprised you came back

Ezri: Lets out a sigh. I can't believe you don't trust me at all.

Julia: Should I?

Ezri: YES! I may have messed up this time, but you know me. I'm a good person.

Julia: I guess

Ezri: You are too, but you don't trust anyone. Even if you know you could have a deep connection with someone who knows how to make you very happy.

Julia: You're right

Ezri: So try with me! Please. Let's just forget about today and start over. No judgments. No grudges.

Julia: Remains quiet

Ezri: REALLY? Ok, well I'm leaving. Have a good life Julia

Ezri storms out and gets in her car to head home

************************************************
*Later that night*
Ezri POV
Fuck, I'm so sick of Julia. I need to let her go. She has made me mad for the last time. But... I still love her... That's the thing. True love can't just shut off like that. I still love her even though I'm mad at her. I want her to be mine so bad, but I can't force her to be with me.

Ezri lays on the couch thinking about love and Julia and what to do. She contemplates letting Julia go forever, just being friends, or trying to make her a girlfriend again.