6

*fast forward*

(Gon's POV)

It's been 2 weeks since I haven't heard from Killua.

I tried finding him of course but half of me said that it's better to let this cool up.

It's so lonely without Killua.

I love him.

I love you too Killua.

I cried thinking of Killua again as I sat in our small table.

I looked at his seat empty. His plate empty.

Why did I cooked so much today?

I guess I was expecting him to go home today.

I watched his favorite Beef stew getting cold.

I miss you so bad Killua.

When will I see you again?
Please come home.

As I noticed that I'm starting to cry again I stopped myself and went outside.

The weather is good today.

*chirp* *chirp*

I saw two birds sitting on an old tree. They looked so happy.

I remember Killua and me used to play hide and seek and I always hide in big trees. He always find me so easily back then. He likes to hide in bushes and rocks more and likes to run away once he know that I'm near.

I walked and walked to the direction of the river beside the cottage. The woods are silent. It feels lonely.

God this is depressing!

Is this my fault?

Am I the one to blame this happened?
I picked a rock and thrown it into the river.

I remember Killua built a rock bridge here. He piled a lot of big rocks and build a wall but I said its a bridge so he said yeah I'm a genius! Its a wall and a bridge!

*sigh* happy memories really feels good.

I lied down and I watched the clouds slowly moving. Its so fluffy. Kind of reminds me of Killua. I always say his hair are like clouds it's so fluffy. He always turn red when I bring that up.
Geez I miss you Killua.

I stand up and everywhere I look all I can see and remember is Killua.

Am I crazy now?

I guess I'm getting sick.

I don't eat much these days. And whenever I eat a lot of food I felt guilty because I thought Killua will go home and find that his favorite foods are all eaten by me. I never like Killuas food cause they're always sweet but now he's not here they're the most delicious food I ever tasted in my whole life.

This feels horrible.

I want to see him now.

I went back to the house and sat on the couch. I forgot what I have to do.

Do I have something to do?

No. Killua's the one who always plans everything.

He's the one who schedules our shopping day.

Our swimming in the river day. Everything.

Now that he's not here I don't move much. I just sleep. Wake up. Eat. Take a bath and eat again and do it all over again.

If some people are to see me now they'll probably think I'm crazy living alone in this lonely place.

*Riiing* *Riing*

I jumped and ran as soon as I hear the telephone rang. It's Killua!

I grabbed the phone

"Killua! "

But the voice is different.

"It's me Gon, Kurapika."

"oh"

"Is there a problem? Why did you think I'm Killua? Killua lives with you right? "

"Uh no. "I'm fine. But, "

" But what? There is a problem isn't it?"

" Killua left me. "

" What??! When? "

" 2 weeks ago? "

"Geez. You guys had a fight?"

"No. No. Maybe? "

"I just came back from a long mission and this happened. I thought I'll get a good news and a get together tomorrow."

"Ohh"

"Oh? Are you depressed or something? Listen. Gon. I'm planning to go there tomorrow but since Killua's not there. Why don't we go to Leorio's? To talk."

"Sorry, I don't feel like it. "

"Come on. I'm not gonna ask about your problem without seeing you."

"It's good if you won't ask. Its complicated"

"Gon you'll go to Leorio or I'll go there and punch you in the face! Ya hear me? You won't like it."

" Hmmmm. I understand. I'll think about it."

I didn't let Kurapika say another word I put back the phone. Let my body fall in the couch and stared blankly at the ceiling.

The house is so silent.

"Gon! "

I turned my head to look at the door immediately.

I thought I heard Killua but its just a squirrel caused a loud sound from the window.

I laughed at myself awkwardly.