58

" Are you sure we bought enough men Charles? " I say to Charles while I look behind us there are 5 black cars following us and two infront.

" Yeah.  And they're all the best. "

" Charles.  We have to make sure that we're gonna win.  Have you forgotten about Killua?  He's a Zoldyck and my dream about him?  I don't want that to happen okay? "

" Don't pressure yourself too much. I told you there's no Killua in the Zoldyck clan.  Maybe he's a foreigner with the same surname? "

" You better be sure Charles.  I want everything to be turn out just the way we planned. "

" Yes Okay. "

" Do you remember what we planned? "  I say.

" Yes. " He said bluntly. And looked down.

I leaned closer to him.

" I don't believe you and for that let me tell you the plan again and you have to listen carefully! 

One,  When we're there you must find Gon and tie him up!

Two,  Tie Killua and cut his head off infront of Gon!  Make sure that he can see clearly!

Third, Get the fiber glass jar and put Killua's head inside it and then burn the body, and their house. Everything should be burned into ashes!

Fourth,  We go home with Gon.

Fifth,  when we get home the garden should be prepared.  We will have an instant wedding.

So simple. "

Charles sighed.

" Retz.  We could just grab Gon and leave Killua alone. He's innocent. We can't just kill. We're not Killers Retz.  "

" Again Charles?!  Fuck you!  I can't live a happy life with him alive? If he stays alive Gon would escape but if he's dead he would not have a reason to go anymore. So stop. being. so. DUMB! "

Charles just sighed.

" And he took Gon away from me!  He's not that innocent! "

" Retz.  I don't want you to regret. Please.  Don't kill. "

" Oh my god Charles.  You're such a pussy!  Okay fine!  Let the guards kill him. "

" Retz!  Listen to me!  " Charles grabbed me by my wrist.

" Oww! "

" You have to listen to me!  Do not kill! "

" The fuck! Who are you to tell me! "

*slap*

My cheek felt pain.  Charles slapped me.

" If you're not gonna listen to me I'll toss you out of the car right now. "

I turned to him touching my cheek.

" You slapped me. You slapped me!! "

I threw punches at him and he held both of my wrists.

" Retz stop! "

" No!  You slapped me! "

" Stop! Stop right now! *slap* "

" Aggh! " I screamed as Charles gave me another slap, it's so hard that I fell from the seat.

I looked at him teary eyed.

" I'm not gonna apologize. You need to learn.  You have to learn. Now get up and sit back here again. "

I cried cause he looks so scary right now.