54

" So what's with that face? " Gon asked me as he tried to elbow me softly.

" Hah?  This is nothing. " I replied.

" Tell me. " Gon pleaded.

" Babe this is really nothing. Come on just wait for me there at the table.

" You're really not telling me? " He asks suddenly with a deep voice.

I turned half-way to him.

" Babe.  There's really nothing to tell you about. " I explained as I turned back on what am I doing.

Gon requested a chocolate shake to me I was happy cause the last time he asked me to make some for him was like 10 months ago? 

I was still mad at what happened this afternoon, Leorio just ruined my supposed to be romantic dinner with candle lights and a surprise necklace in the cake. 

Aaaghh!  Sometimes I really ask myself why am I even friends with him. 

All I want and need in my life is Gon and no other.

What I hate about this life is I have to talk to people and make acquaintances which is I don't really want to but it just happens.

" Hey babe where are you going? " I asks when I suddenly heard footsteps.

" I'm going to bed. " He said.

" Sleep?  What about your chocolate shake? "

" I have lost my appetite. So, just put it inside the refrigerator or drink it if you want.  " He said with pure bored sassy tone.

What the fuck?  He asks me to do this then he's not gonna drink it?

" I made this for you so you have to drink this. "

" Nah. " He shrugged his shoulders and walks away.

" Babe!!!  I'm gonna get mad if you won't drink this! "

Gon glanced at me and walked away shutting the door room purposely making it so loud.

Oh my god!!!  Can't he just be patient or atleast have a little understanding?!

I'm mad!  I am mad!! And instead of understanding me he just storms off even madder than me.

I finished the motherfucking shake and I walked towards the room door.   I share beds with Gon now by the way and since his room is a little bit larger we decided to use his.

I turned the knob and it's locked. 

" Gon?! "

No answer.

" Gon!! " I yelled and knocks.

" What do you want? " He said.

" Can you please open this door?! "

" I said what do you want?! "

" I finished your chocolate shake which I made for 30 minutes!! "

" It's not even 30 minutes! And I told you to put that in the fridge! "

" Oh my god Gon you're getting into my nerves! "

" Well so do you! "

I felt my head was like going to burst any minute.

I sighed.

I knocked gently.

" Babe? " I said gently.

" I'm sorry I yelled at you babe.  Can you please open the door for me now?  " I said.

After a minute of silence I heard footsteps and the door opens and Gon pops his head looking at me like a bitch.