17

"Gon! Look! That looks like a cats head!" Retz tugged my shirt as she points on a fluffy cloud.

I stared at the cloud and it's not like a cats head, it looks like Killuas head.

I just nodded and stayed silent.

Retz and I are on the ship right now going to Seville Island.

Honestly I'm kinda worried if her plan is effective. The way she desrcribes her uncle seems fine but I just have this uneasy feeling.

Ahh I wish I'm home with Killua right now. We're probably having a picnic right now with this cloudy weather.

Wait. What if Killua came back? And expects me to be there? Nah.

*sigh*

"Hey, Are you alright?" Retz asked. Maybe she noticed that I'm not talking and sighs all the time.

"yeah, I just miss my friend." I said and looked at the clouds.

"Oh, uhh can I ask why you're searching for your friend but didn't know where to begin?" I glanced at Retz as she looks at me.

I looked at the clouds again.

"He ran away. We had a fight-no misunderstanding."

"Ohh. That's bad. Do you two live together? "

"Uh-huh"

"Wow, you must be real close to each other. Living together."

"Yeah. You can say that, he's my best friend after all. "

"Must be nice. Having a bestfeiend. But why did he ran away?"

"We had a fight. I-It's complicated."

Retz paused for a while.

"Oh." She said and looked at the sea.

I stayed silent.

After a couple of minutes I felt tired and decides to go back inside.

I was about to tell Retz but she's not here anymore. Did she go away?

Why didn't she tell me?

I went inside but Retz is nowhere to be seen.

Did she went to the toilet?

Yeah. Maybe.

I went back to where Retz and I used to stand a while ago so she'll not worry where I went.

20 mins later.

Where is she?

I started to worry and decided to go check in the girls toilet.

I walked fast but on my way I saw Retz coming this way looking flustered.

Why does she look like that? As she walked slowly looking down I noticed that she's trying to fix her hair.

"Retz? " I called.

She looked at me with a fright in her face and when she recognized it was me she let out a sweet smile.

"Where have you been? " I asked and she froze.

" Uhh, Toilet." She said plainly.

"Oh, I've been waiting for so long. I kinda worried if something happened to you."

"Uh nothing! Happened." She half yelled and looked down.

"Oh. Okay. Good. Come on lets go back. " I started to walk and she followed behind.

We walked silently for a while and I stopped in the same place where we watched the clouds.

She stopped and looked at me in awe.

"Something really did happen right? Don't lie to me your eyes and expression says it all." I say to her gently.

She looked away and I noticed a red mark in her neck and small bruises in her jaw line.

"What the hell??! What is this?!" I snarled at her as I caressed the red spots desperate in knowing what happened.

"Uhh nothing."

I looked at Retz shrinking my eyes.

"I slipped when I got out so."

"What?! What the hell?" I half yelled.

"See that's why I don't really want you to know. You'll react like that for sure. And I was right." She said and cupped her jawline.

"Well what do you expect! Don't you leave like that again! You coud've gotten yourself killed!"

I pointed at her neck and she hid it with her hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried."

I sighed and looked at the clouds and back to her again. She still touches her neck and her eyes closed.

"Is it painful?" I asked and she lifted her head up.

She gently nods.

"Here let me." I removed her small hand and slightly tilted her head so I can see better.

"This is not good Retz it could be ther for like days. On what exactly did this to your neck?" I slightly put pressure on her neck.

"Ow. Gentle please. It's the toilet bowl. I know it sounds ridiculous but please don't laugh. Ow."

"You slipped? On the toilet bowl? Hahaha!"

"Hey! I said don't laugh! You're making it more painful. I actually thought I'm gonna die there you know!"

"That's how clumsy are you?! Hahahah!"

I laughed like a maniac.

"I said stop laughing!!!!"

Retz lifted her right hand and punched the back of my head.

"Ow! I'm sorry hahaha!" I rubbed the back of my head and watched Retz going inside I followed her.

She turned around.

I pulled Retz in a tight hug but I didn't say anything. She didn't said anything we just hugged and I don't know why. I don't even know why I am hugging her right now. It's just I want to hug her maybe?

I let go but she pulled me into a hug again. I gasped as she tightened the hug.

She buried her face on my chest.

"Hmm. You smell good Gon. *chuckle"
I smiled but I didn't say anything, instead I kinda tightened the hug more.

"You know. I'm really really glad and thankful I met you Gon. The way you worry like that, even though you don't know me that much. It made me so happy. It made me feel special. You're kind and gentle in every kind of way. You're really charming too."

She paused.

"hmmmm Gon, I- uhmm are you glad you met me too?"

Retz looked up at me and I brushed her hair. This girl is so beautiful.

"I am glad too Retz" I replied and she gave me her sweet smile that gave me chills onto my spine.

I let go of the hug.

She looked at me and held my hand. Its warm.

"Lets go inside Gon" she said and she opened the door. I followed silently.