Warning

(Killua's POV)

After Me and Gon reunited at the baywalk we talked about going home tomorrow and I said I'll go get my things first and he said Yes. 

So here we are going to my apartment walking in this romantic street the sky bright with stars and the full moon helps lighting the streets.  The cold wind brushing to our skin.

I'm so glad Gon forgave me for what I did. I'm so glad we're back from the way we were immediately.  I missed this.

Gon is just not so dramatic as me.

" Gon? "

"Hmmm"

Gon was walking beside me and he's holding my hand.

"Uhh nothing. " I said fast. I'm just making sure from time to time that it's him and I'm dreaming or hallucinating this.

" Killua?  That's the 12th time you called my name and then you'll say nothing. "

" I know! "

I said and he tightened his grip to my hands which cause me to gasp.  I felt relieved.

"Hey! " I said.

" What? " He replied and let out a chuckle.

" I missed you my Killua. " Gon said out of the blue and pinched my cheek.

" Don't do that and don't say that! You're still embarrassing! "

Oh my gahhh??!!   Did Gon just said that?  Oh my!!!  I felt all my blood go up to my face.

"You're blushing! " He said. 
" No I'm not! " I denied.

" Yes you are.  But I like it. " He said. 

Faaaaak?!   Why is he like this?!

I didn't expect him to be like this.  I mean I like it but still.  He could kill me if he continues to say things like that to me. 

" Shut up! " I said and rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and he slightly massages my hand as we walk.

I looked at him but he's looking away.

I smiled.  I'm so happy. Please don't be a dream.

After a couple of walks.

Gon stopped.

" What's wrong? " I asked. 

" Can't we not pass here? " He said.

"Huh? "

" Come on let's turn around. " he said and pulls me.

" Why? " I asked.

" It's so windy here and I don't like it. " He said.

" Gon. We can't. This is the only way to my apartment. Come on. Stay close to me the wind's not that bad. " I said and I switched places to him from right to left.

" Killua please? " He said.

My eyebrows met and my eyes shrinked in suspicion.

" Gon what's wrong? "

I asked.

" I don't like the wind! " He raised his voice.

"Hey.  Why are you mad? "

" No. No.  I'm not mad. "

" Come on.  It's not bad here.  In fact its really good here in this street.  Okay.  A bonus from this street.  The richest man in this island is from this street and you can see their large mansion here. "