19

"Gon be cool okay? Don't worry I'll do the talking."

Retz let out a worried smile as she and I stand infront of a mansion.

"Uh yeah.  Okay.  Don't worry bout me."  And I shrugged my shoulder as I lifted my head to see how tall the mansion is. I think it has 6 floors. How can you able to see each other in this size of house? 

"Okay.  We'll be fine.  I guess?  You ready? " Retz looked at me and I nodded as a reply.

"Okay.  This is it."

Retz opened the front door and I saw a huge space with big paintings on the wall and glass things. 

Retz walked as I follow until we reached a white door.

Retz knocked and the door was opened by a maid.

"Follow me." Retz whispered.

"Welcome home milady." The maid said as she bowed. Retz smiled and we got in.

I saw a big window with a super cool ocean blue view outside and a man watching the scenery holding a glass of wine.

"Uncle. I'm home." I watched Retz as she do a princess like bow. 

The man slowly turned around and his face let out a big smile.

"Retz! I missed you!" The man walked towards us and hugged Retz.

"I missed you too Uncle." Retz replied between their hugs.

The man looked at me with a confused look and smiled.  They let go in the hug.

"Who's this young man Retz?" Her uncle gently said. He's not scary. 

"Oh.  Uh. *Retz held my hand and pulled ne close* This is Gon Freecss. My boyfriend Uncle." I felt my body trembled as her Uncle immediately gave me a cold glare.

"Ohh.  Is he?" He leaned forward to me as if checking me. 

"Well.  Nice to meet you Gon I am Sam Zitch, Retzs Uncle. Welcome to our humble house.  Please make yourself at home." His Uncle smiled at me. 

Woah. I didn't think this would be just fine.  But I still don't feel fine.

"Thank you sir. It's nice meeting you too." I replied and we shook hands.

He straightened himself and looked at both of us.

"okay. It's still early in the morning and I'm sure you're both exhausted.  You're both excused for today. Your lunches will be brought to your room and by dinner we'll eat together." The man said sheepishly and smiled sweetly.

"Yes Uncle." Retz said and smiled.

"Oh yeah.  Before I forgot." His uncle snapped his fingers and looked at me.

"Of course Gon will be joining us in dinner so Gon you have to wear something formal. Do you have one?"

Oh I didn't know that.  Eating dinner wearing suit and tie?  In your own house?  Weird.

"Oh!  I don't have one." I said and rubbed the back of my head.

"Thought so. Hmmm? " He looked at me from head to toe slowly. 

"Hmm don't worry.  I'll bring you a bunch of clothes later you seem like have the same size of my son. And by your height?  Hmmm.  Not so much difference.  So I'll just have to worry bout your shoe size." He asked me.

"It's 40" I said.

"Coincidence.  Same shoe size too." He said and he let out a wide smile. 

"Okay.  Retz please show your boyfriends room." 

"Okay. " Retz said and she held my hand and we started to walk away.

"See you both later!" Her uncle slightly yelled and waved at us.

"I waved back at him and smiled."

Retz closed the door.

"Kyaaaaaah!!!  I think it's going to be good.  Uncle seems cool about you.  I knew he would.  Its seems like Auntie and Charles are my only problem now." Retz looked at me.

"Yeah." I said plainly.

"Okay let me guide you to your room. Hmmm would you like to have your room beside mine?"

" That would be better." I replied. 

"Hehe so come on." I followed Retz.

This mansion is more like a mall a lot of spaces outside.  A lot of rooms.  A lot of displays,  paintings, fancy chandeliers, and elevators. Only there are no people here.  I've barely seen one.