one

* hey y'all, ive been thinking about writing this for ages and im really excited about it. i used to be a hardcore wattpad enthusiast but i got a little bit addicted and decided to delete it. but im back bc im a rebel. anyway, this story will either be really long or have sequels. we'll see. enjoy sisters. *

we had been at the venue from 9am. my friends and i had bought vip tickets to see billie eilish, an artist we were all obsessed with. after the show, there was a meet and greet where we could talk to billie for a minute and get a picture. we were first in line because we stayed after the show, which had ended at 6.

"joey," my friend ella said, "liv and i are gonna get some food. we'll be back in, like, thirty minutes. save our spot." i sighed and replied, "ok, get me fries."

i watched them turn the corner, and my attention was brought to a big black car driving up the road past them.

my heart stopped.

sure enough, finneas got out of the back seat along with patrick, maggie got out of the passenger seat and billie got out of the driver's seat. i stayed in my spot but it was hard to hold myself there.

they were all getting bags from the boot. i felt like a stalker just staring.

billie glanced over at the door, and i almost collapsed on the floor. i looked down at myself, i was wearing a full white blohsh outfit and white shoes. at least i looked ok in her eyes.

she glanced over again, and this time she smiled and waved. i felt a lump in my throat and i started shaking. billie fucking eilish just waved at me.

she threw down her bag beside patrick and ran over to where i was. i started panicking and my eyes started welling up, but i managed to settle down and make the most of the few moments i was about to get with billie.

 i started panicking and my eyes started welling up, but i managed to settle down and make the most of the few moments i was about to get with billie

"hello my love!" she smiled and put her arms around me. i pulled her in gently and she pulled me in further, and i couldn't help but cry. i noticed she was wearing a white hoodie, the same one i was wearing, and i pulled away so my mascara didnt ruin it.

"baby!!" she said softly when she saw i was crying. she pulled me back in and hugged me even tighter.

"im gonna ruin your hoodie" i half whispered, trying to save myself from voice cracks.

"dude, i don't care about a fucking hoodie. come here!" she replied and we hugged for another few seconds.

i noticed the black stain on her shoulder and instantly felt bad. "bro, it's fine. promise." she reassured me, and i nodded.

"what time did you get here?" she asked.

"6. we never left."

"bro, you're kidding. london is freezing." she answered, surprised.

i blushed, but she took my hand. she looked me up and down and bit her lip. i felt my stomach leap, and suddenly i was breathing faster than normal. why did i have to make normal things so weird?

i took her hand in my other hand too, almost like a form of support in case my knees gave up on me. we stood there for a second, and a knot formed in my stomach wondering what she was thinking about.

"hey, do you have meet and greet tickets for later?" she pulled her eyebrows together and tilted her head, still smiling and holding my hand.

i had almost forgotten about the meet and greet, which was at 8. my heart lifted when i remembered id be able to hold her again.

"yeah, i do!" i replied with a huge smile that only billie brought out of me.

"i have to go baby, but ill see you then!" she replied, looking over at maggie hauling all the bags on her own. billie looked me up and down one last time and sighed, and i wished she wouldn't because it made my mind go crazy. she was just so perfect.

"tell the family joey says hi" i called as she left. she turned back around before she turned the corner and said "joey... that's a pretty name". i laughed.

"i love you!"

"bye baby, i love you too!" she called and jogged away.

i leaned back on the wall, shaking my head. i sighed, and just replayed it all in my mind.

*

i moved up closer to the door and looked behind me, there was a group of five people joining the line. they didn't seem to see billie go inside on their way over.

"there are two people up here with me, i hope you guys dont mind." i said when they reached me.

"oh thats fine." one of them said, smiling at me.

"theyre actually getting food, do you guys want some? i can text them real quick." i replied. it got exhausting standing outside venues and i could tell these people were tired already.

"that would be so cool, we'll pay you back." they replied. "thank you so much!"

"of course." i laughed, in a good mood from what had just happened.

i pulled out my phone and started typing to tell liv who i had just met before asking for the food. i almost sent it before i started thinking, and for some reason i preferred to keep it to myself.

i asked the group what they wanted to eat and sent it to liv, sighed, and then went onto my fanpage. again, i thought about telling everyone, but i didn't. in a way, it felt special, i was the only one there and even though it wasn't long, the looks she gave me were be unforgettable. i just wished i could experience it again. the one thing i had always wanted was for her to look at me like that. now that she had, i didnt know what to think.

i took my mind off it before i started coming to stupid conclusions.