Chapter 4

***

"What? So you will introduce me to the girl you've been accused to cheat with?!" I raise my voice and look at the man in front of me in disbelief.

"Juli i have told you too many times that we're just friends, you can ask her by yourself if you don't believe me."

"Don't you think i can handle myself? I don't need her company Neymar and that's it."

Neymar trying to find words to fight me back, but i knew he was losing. He can't win against Juliette.

"Have you heard the story about our neighbour being robbed?" Judging by his facial expression i can't tell if he's lying or not, i don't know a single person in this neighbourhood.

"Never heard of that, don't make up stories Neymar."

"Just see it on tv if you don't believe me," He roll his eyes. "Otherwise you could use her to be your model. You don't even have to pay her."

"No! Once i said no then so be it."

I left him to the living room and i turn on the tv to find some amusement.

A famous Brazilian model, Deborah Serrano just having her fun with the orphans at Le Marais Foster Home last sunday. Not only given with a beautiful face, she also have a beautiful heart—

"What's special with visiting the foster home? I did that often." I mumble to myself.

The news also said she also done some charity project today and i saw a familiar face at the tv. A brunette girl with a blonde highlight on it, is standing there with the green eyes model. Bianca didn't tell me about this either, why is everyone are suddenly her friends?

I think i have to change my mind, i have to get to know her closely. I walk to our bedroom again and finally agree with Neymar's suggestion. He seems relieved about it and ask me why, but i don't tell him the real reason why i want her company.

Days have passed and the boys are already gone to England, also Bianca left to Marseille this morning. Deborah is on my way to the office and i honestly have no idea what should i do if she arrive. I'm busy with the models fitting today and i checked on the clothes to see the results.

"Barbara i thought i want it to be more tourquoise than aqua?" I'm checking the dress and realize that this isn't the color that i want.

"The tailor said, this dress would be better if we don't use tourquoise."

I roll my eyes. "Well i'm the one who design this, so it's my decision."

"Okay i will send it back to the tailor," She nod. "The gown you're willing to see is right on the mannequin, we wait for you to fit it to the model."

I walk to the mannequin and see a crimson satin dress is displaying nicely there, i draw the sketch when Neymar and I were on a honeymoon and he helps me a bit to give a little touch for the color. We both loves the shades of red.

While admiring the dress, Barbara told me that there is a guest that is wanting to see me. I look to the front door and Deborah was standing there, everyone is looking at her like she is a goddess. She's smiling at me and i fake a smile back at her.

"Hi, you have a beautiful office here!" She compliment me.

"Thank you," I smile. "Please have a sit."

She look around and i'm waiting for her to be done.

"I like your clothes! It's very chick, but also give the elegant look when you wear it."

"That's my intention tho," I grin.

She doesn't talk about Neymar or Bianca while we're having this conversation, so i decided to brought them up. I need to know her motives.

"I guess Neymar really trust you, so he would call you to accompany me right?" I put a sarcasm in my sentences, but i don't speak like it.

"I don't know, but he's really worried about you. Even he's texting me since this morning to ask about you."

This is it. I know she's waiting for me to ask her this question. Why would Neymar text her to ask about my condition? He can just simply call or facetime me. My mood changes drastically and i feel like i want to eat her right here right now.

"Don't be jealous, we don't talk about anything else but you."

"I'm not jealous." I state it with confidence and she looks like she doesn't believe me. "So how did you know Bianca?"

"We're on the same event and i'm very interested on her charity foundation, so i decided to be a volunteer."

"Wow that's good, i used to be like that too."

"It will be better if you still doing it tho, we could do this together!"

"I still—"

"Wait!" She cuts me before i finished my sentence. "There is a phone call from Neymar."

She pick up the phone right in front of me and i could hear her says yeah she's totally fine or she almost finishes her work. I take my phone from the couch and i could see lots of Neymar's missed calls and unread text. I haven't check my phone since i was too busy, but at least Neymar can call Barbara to tell me about the phone calls and texts.

Then i saw her turning off her phone and back to sit on the couch. "He's asking me, why don't you picked up his calls?"

"I've been really busy today, i'm pretty sure he is too.

"Well he's on the training right now, don't forget to call him back when he finished."

"Well you don't have to remind me, he's my husband duh!" My subsconcious talk to herself.

She's been helping me with the clothes and the next day, Barbara force me to ask her to model my red gown. First i highly rejected the offer, but she told me the benefit for using one of the most famous model in the world at this moment. Maybe he could attract customers?

I don't know what's getting into me, but i can't see the point why everyone actually like her. I can see she's always trying to make me jealous, by mentioning Neymar everytime she could. She also act like she doesn't notice all of the sarcasms that i threw at her, even for a person as patience as Bianca can't even stand it.

"Thanks for modelling my favorite gown. Can you give me your agency's contact? I would like to transfer the pay."

"No you don't have to, i'm doing it for a friend." She smiles.

"Me? or Neymar?"

"Of course both of you."

I roll my eyes and makes sure that no one can't hear us, i close the door and sit carefully across her.

"Oh cut the crap! Just show me your motive, i know you're pretending to be nice at me just because of my husband."

"I'm sorry?" She chuckle. "Never crossed in my mind of that thought."

"I know you like him. The way you talk about my husband, i knew it."

"Juli you talk nonsense, i'm just trying to be nice. Neymar is my friend and so do you. I know the boundaries, he's a married man and i would never like him that way."

"Yeah? So why did you text him all the time and i know you're the first one who makes move on him." I raise my voice. "He is mine and i would never let you take him away from me."

She walk towards me with such an intimidating walk."Don't you think i'm really stupid for not noticing the sarcasms you made? I thought you were a good person until now, you're just an insecure self centered little bitch."

She took a step back from me and there is someone interrupting us from our cute little moments. Someone we're not expecting to be here anytime soon.

---

brazil to the final bitchas yay!!!!! btw sorry for late update lol. love youuuu.s.