Chapter 6

***

I didn't realize that i've been sleeping since yesterday afternoon, until the sounds of my alarm wakes me up. I stretch my body and heard a sound from our bathroom, it's a rare that Neymar already wakes up at this hour. I'm not in a mood for making the breakfast so i ask the maid to made it for us. Later Neymar came down with his wet hair and he looks so hot this morning, period.

"Good morning," I smile and he kisses my forehead.

"Have a good sleep?" He chuckle.

"Yeah i almost can't feel my hand," I joke. "Alison said you went out alone last night, where did you go?"

"Meet Deborah," He answer it flatly and i don't get it, is he joking or what?

"Hahaha funny."

"No it's true. We talked about you and she said, she never calls you that."

"That bitch!" I blurt out. "Do not believe anything she said Ney, she's a liar!"

"But you just call her that, see?" He wave his hand on me. "Look Juliette i don't want you to be like that, she doesn't do anything but good to you."

"Did you just believe that i'm the one who call her names?" I can't believe he thought of that.

"I don't want to believe it at first but you just call her bitch."

"Fine!" I throw my fork dramatically to the plate."Believe her all you want! I'm the bad guy here so don't talk to me."

I leave the dining table and take my car keys from our bedroom, i'm going to go to Bianca's place. Neymar is brainwashed by that Brazilian witch, even he doesn't believe his own wife.  I call Bianca and she picked up at the first ring.

"Hey, i'm on my way to your place right now."

"Right now like right now?"

"Yes, are you there?"

"I have work this morning and Deborah is here in my place."

I dismiss the call and drive back to the town, i think everyone are going to be brainwashed by her. I have to go to this one person who doesn't know her at all. Kylian looked so surprise when i showed up to his place all of the sudden, i told him not to tell Neymar or Bianca about my dissapearance or i will kill him.

"So are you going to let yourself being slandered?" He hand me a cup of tea and sit across me.

"Of course no, but right now i don't know what's she capable of."

"So?"

"I'm going to follow her game and see what's the rules."

"Rules of what? I don't understand."

"Ugh whatever." I roll my eyes and he shrugged. "You're the only one who doesn't know her, please don't let her reach you."

"Relax, she's not my type."

Kylian is good at keeping secret, Neymar and Bianca have called him a few times to ask about me but he lied. I watched him play X-Box and marathoning The Amazing World of Gumball since i got here, it's boring but luckily he have tons of snacks on his kitchen cabinet.

"What are you guys doing if Bianca's here?"

"We played Fifa or having a Cartoon Networks marathon for all day."

"Really? Boring." I fake a yawn.

"Don't be like that, it is actually fun!"

"So what did you do when both of you were having a fight? Doing all that boring stuffs alone?"

"I pretend to get sick so i would get her attention. She's easily distracted."

Suddenly i have a briliant idea, after he said that. "Kyle, do you want to help me?"

"I already help you now, what's this again?"

"Lets go to Bianca's apartment."

"Why? I thought you didn't want to meet her." I smirked at him. "God! I didn't just give you an idea, am i?"

"Sshh, just help me."

We drive with our own car to Bianca's apartment and as soon as we're arrived there, Bianca glare at his boyfriend for lying to her. I walk inside and found Neymar with that witch are sitting in the same couch.

"Sorry if i dissapear for a while, you guys are having fun here right?" I sarcass.

"We're looking for you! Where have you been?" Neymar still sit on that couch. "Are you wearing Kyle's t-shirt?"

I did borrow Kylian's t-shirt, because i didn't bring any spare clothes in my car. Ever since i get pregnant, i sweat a lot and need to change my clothes like every five minutes. It isn't important why Neymar was questioning me about this t-shirt, while he is the one who bring another woman with him.

"Are you still sitting there?"

He roll his eyes and move his sit to a different couch. "I just want to clear my mind, because Kylian is pretty much the only person i can trust right now."

"What's going on?" Bianca join our conversation.

"I really think i should get going by now, i'll leave the four of you to have a private moment." Deborah said, before Neymar prevent her to get up from her sit.

"No stay here," He mutter. "Juli you're not a child anymore, you can't keep running from your problems. You could've just say sorry to her."

I could see Deborah is hiding a smirk, behind her adorable witch face.

"She's the one who should've said sorry!"

"Neymar, it's fine—"

"No, it's not right to accuse someone like that!"

Why the fuck Neymar keep defending her like that? He even humiliate me in front of everyone, by forcing me to say sorry to her. I'm not a toddler anymore and he doesn't have to force me like that. I have to play my dramatic scene right now, i glimpse at Kylian before i hold my belly and fake a groan.

"I think there is something wrong!" I groan. "I have cramps!"

Bianca immediately hold me and she helps me to reach the couch, she laid me there and i could see Kylian doesn't want to be involved here. Neymar's face change into a panic expression and honestly i felt guilty for lying to him, but he's the one who get on my last nerve.

"Let me call the doctor!" Neymar raise his voice and preparing to dial the hospital, but i snatch his phone away.

"Don't! It's only a cramp," I hissed. "I need some rest."

"Debby i'm sorry but—"

"I know," She stand up from her sit and reach her Hermés bag. "Sorry if i cause the fights between all of you, i didn't mean any of it."

"It's alright."

She walk out from the door and now, my alter ego is cheering up with her pom poms inside my head.

"You shouldn't talk like that to her!" Bianca defend me. "What if something happened?"

"I don't want her to be mean, you know there's a lot of people talk shits about her attitude."

"What?" I fix my position to hear him clearly.

"I'm just saying that there will be a lot of people who talk bad about you, if you didn't change. I don't want you to be hated."

"It's who i really am, if they didn't like me then fuck off." I roll my eyes. "I know that i'm selfish and i hate seeing people gets on my way, but i don't lie Ney. Ever."

---

i don't really know what should i write in this author's note today hahaha, have a great day all of you! s.