Chapter 12

***

Neymar's Pov

Last night the doctor already allowed Juli to go home. He's suggesting me to let Juli sleep alone in our bed because of her deep trauma. I'm glad she had an improvement since last night, she started to response my words by nods or shaking her head. Sadly i have to go back to work today, i ask Bianca and my family to take care of Juli.

I've been asking her assistant, Barbara to manage all of Juli's works during her absence. She won't attend the Paris Fashion Week because of her health problems, so i should be her representative to attend instead.

"Junior, how's your wife?" Tuchel asks me before we start the training.

"She's still unstable, but we're praying the best for her."

"I wish your family a good health."

I nod and we start the training that ended at 4pm as usual. I stopped at the Salad Bar to get Juli's favorite Tuna Salad before i drive home, she really loves the salad here. I'm arrive at our home and Juli is sitting at the edge of the bed as usual, looking straight to the window views. My mother, Bianca and Rafaella are having a little walk around the estate to find some fresh air.

"Guess what i bring you today? Your favorite Tuna Salad!"

She cover herself with a blanket and glimpse at me. I tried to feed her, but she shook her head, she doesn't want to eat this. I put the salad on the drawer, but then Juli threw it away in one snap. I saw her eyes and i could see the fear in it, her expression of sorrow and pain. Something clicked to my head and i realize that this is her favorite salad when she was pregnant, i remind her of something she's struggling with.

"Papi.. I want Papi here." She mutter.

I grab the cellphone from my pants and dial Joan immediately. I told him that she wants his father here. Joan was actually going to get back to Belgium tomorrow. I think he will have to cancel the ticket, because this is the first time Juli speak a word again and she needs her father.

---

Juliette's Pov

When Papi came, everyone are minding their own business. He pulls me into his hug and i don't want to let him go, i don't want to be here anymore. This house brought up so much memories and this is actually makes me feel worse than ever. This house leads me to the actual traumatic incident that i've been through and i can't handle it anymore. I need to go away from here.

"I-ii want to go back home," I murmur slowly. "Please Papi."

"Why? Everyone here are deeply care about you and you will be much better here."

I shake my head and i can't no longer continue my words. I begged my father and he finally agree to let me go home with him. He talked to everyone about my decision and of course everyone aren't happy with it. I really want to leave everything here for a while. I need to get away from this town. I packed everything that i could bring to my suitcases, and Neymar is watching me from behind.

---

"Come back soon okay?" He pulled me to his hug, but i break away. "I love you Juliette Santos."

I didn't look him in the eyes and drag the suitcases down, i refuse to let him help me. Rafaella, Nadine, and Bianca are taking their turns to have a little goodbye with me before we left.

"J, i promise you to take down that bitch." Bianca whispered.

I nod and smile weakly before i join my father to the taxi. I glimpse at Neymar from the rearview mirror and he looks broken. I can feel his heart is shattered into pieces. He wiped away his tears before he walk back into his house. Goodbye Baby.