Epilogue

Songs For This Chapter:

- I Still Love You by The Overtunes
-1000x by Jarryd James, Brood
-10.000 Hours by Dan + Shay, Justin Bieber

***

4 months later

Juliette's Pov

"I'm deeply apologize Mrs. Santos, the result is negative." I look dow, after hearing what the doctor have said.

Neymar squeeze my hand and he try to be there when i hear this heartbreaking news, i smile weakly at him and thank the doctor before we leave. This is our second pregnancy program that failed, and my plan to give our family a surprise for our first wedding anniversary will be cancelled.

"I had those signs, i'm having my weird cravings again and this time i'm vomiting my stomach out more than i can remember." I slowly fall into Neymar's arms.

"We can try again baby, it's okay." He caressed my hair gently.

From his deepest heart, i know that he actually hate to see me like this. I always keep my hopes up that maybe if god lets us, we will have our little hope back. I read about my High Risk Pregnancy and i know the risk when i first ask Neymar about the program, he doesn't want to lose me and he never really agree with my plan.

I reach the plastic bag immediately at the glove compartment, when i feel a sudden nauseous. This thing keeps happening to me and it's giving me a very heartbreaking impression. We drive back home and Davi was greeting me with his warm smile.

"Juli, how's the doctor appoinment? Are you pregnant?" He asks with a big enthusiasm in his voice.

"Davi don't." Neymar nod his head to him.

"It's okay," I smile at Neymar and bow down to Davi. "I'm not, sorry to dissapoint you."

"Miguel's mae also doesn't know that she's pregnant, until her belly start growing up."

"Who's Miguel?"

Neymar chuckle, "His bestfriend."

"Maybe you're like Miguel's mae too!"

"Okay litte boy, let's go play football outside." Neymar trying to distract Davi and i told him that it's okay to ask that question, he's just a child.

"Pai i'm not a little boy anymore! I'm 8." He pout his lips and Neymar drag him to the backyard, where they use to play football with the Poker, Truco, and Flash.

I walk to our bedroom and watch the boys from the balcony, i was thinking about Davi's words when i saw him running around with Poker. I open my laptop and doing a little internet research based on it. Well, it's written that there are a lot of cases just like me. They use a pregnancy test and the result is a positive, but when they go to the doctor, they can't seems to find the fetus because it was too early.

I leave my laptop at the balcony and go looking at my drawers for any preganancy test.

"Allison!" I shout.

"Yes?" She appeared to my room in a minute.

"Do you see any pregnancy test in my drawer? I used to put it all here, but they're all gone."

"You told me to trash it away last month, do you need it now?"

"Oh i forget," I pat my forehead. "Can you buy it for me now? But don't let Neymar know about this okay?"

---

"Juli what the hell are you doing there? I'm in a rush!" Neymar shout from outside and i'm holding on the test with a shaky hands. The result will be out in 5 minutes and i have to wait longer here.