005.

Juicy| month later

"Key get yo ass up damn boy u gon make me late" I said trynna get out the bed.

"Nope u gon stay with me" he said hugging me tight.

"U messing my hair up" I said pouting.

"Girl shut yo ass up" he said letting me up.

"Punk" I mumbled.

"What was that??" He asked.

"Nun" I said getting up to fix my hair in the mirror.

"Shut up. I'm finna go to the studio. finna be there all damn day shit" he said grabbing his phone and he put his Gucci slides on.

"Whatevaaaaa" I said grabbing my phone and keys to my Benz. I put my name tag on and put my Gucci belt on.

"Footlocker working ass" he said laughing.

"Boy shut the hell up" I said putting my Gucci slides on.

We began to walk out my room.

"I'm hungry but ion feel like stopping" I told him.

"Ashiddd I'll bring u sum" he said as we walked out the house. I locked the door.

"Imma wait till lunch" I told him.

"Nah u need to eat now" he said walking me to my car.

"Key but i-"

"Shut up I don't care imma bring u sum Gon head go to work" he said walking to his car.

"Okay father" I said.

"Speaking of father. Ain't yo daddy still locked up??" He asked.

"Yeah. He should be getting out prolly this year ion kno but text me I'm finna be late" I told him.

"Bet" He said and I pulled out the parking lot. And hooked my phone up to my radio Bluetooth.

My dad got locked up when I was 9th grade. He had possession of 40 pounds of weed, 10 pounds of cocaine and had $10k on him.

For his ass to be a rapper he shouldn't be selling drugs. Anyways that nigga getting out prolly this year. I can careless.

I drove to Trouble house and blew the horn.

"HOE COME ON" I yelled out my window and her ass was walking out the door.

"Damn loud mouth ass hoe shit" she said getting in the car.

"Bitch we gon be late" I said pulling off.

"Hoe it's yo fault shit late ass" she told me.

"Oh yeah my bad" I said giggling.

"Exactly nigga, bitch u kno the rapper trouble??" She asked me.

"Yeah the Kesha dem nigga?" I said.

"Yeah. Bitch he hit me up and was like I'm trynna fuck with u gimme yo numbers. So I gave it to him and our ass been talking" she said.

"Hoe ion know about that I heard his shit was massive like literally hoe" I said drinking my water.

"Exactly hoe I'm scared to fuck with him but he fine"

"Hoe he damn near our momma age"

"Hoe I can have a sugar daddy. His fine ass"

"Bitch wait that's the same nigga Jayda Wayda sister made that lil diss track about"