011.

Juicy POV

"Bae take my picture before we go" I told Key.

He took my picture.

"Damn yo momma created a goddess" he said smacking my booty.

"Boy stoppp" I said blushin.

❤️:1M 💭:3K@KeyGlock: My Main Bitch a Barbie🤩💜@BreThaBrat: But I coulda sworn I was ur girl the other day

❤️:1M 💭:3K
@KeyGlock: My Main Bitch a Barbie🤩💜
@BreThaBrat: But I coulda sworn I was ur girl the other day.
@JuicyAzariah: Other Day* past tense Bitch😘 new bitch in town hoe get back🤩 thanks sus. Wait nawl bae @KeyGlock lemme finish it for u. 🤣🤣 MY SIDE HOE SALTYYYY🤣😂
@Sexyy.Red: PERIODT BITCHHH^🥴❤️
@Trouble.A: I'm dead🤣💀 ^^ u is hell

@JuicyKeshia: My Baby so pretty🥰😭✨
@JuicyAzariah: Thanks Ma🤩❤️^

@PaperRouteFat_: Sis😍❤️
@JuicyAzarah: Bro😘❤️

@PaperRouteWoo: I know u can't breath with dat pink trash bag on
@JuicyAzariah: I know u not talking yeast infection 🤣🤣

"Mane u is hell" Key said looking down at his phone.

"Control yo side hoe" I told him as we got in his Camo Benz.

He began driving and I grabbed the aux.

I started making a video and I rapped his part and I put him in my video and he smiled showing his ice.

I posted it on my insta story.

We stopped at a red light and I changed the song.

"What u waiting on lil daddy Ian got that much time" I said biting my lip and he grabbed my throat and kissed me.

We had to be kissing for a long time cuz the mf light seemed to change that fast damn cars was beeping at us.

The song went off mad fast I was mad.

We rapped together.

"I got lil Shawty to my left looking right and she teasing me after the night I just wanna know is u gon leave with me" Key rapped.

We pulled up to the club.

He got out and walked to my side and opened the door for me and held my hand as we walked in the club.

He dapped niggas up and we walked to our section and everybody was already there except Trouble. She left to go with Trouble. He wanted to take her out before he leave.

"Wassup Niggas" Corey said dapping key up and he hugged me.

"Wassup Roach" Jr said to me and I bucked at him.

"Bitch I want a shot" I said.

"ME TOO" Red and Diamond said.

"Hell no" they all said.

"Mane y'all tripping" I said.

I stood up on the couch behind key and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his neck.

"I love you daddy" I whispered in his ear.

He started grinning showing his grills.

"I love you too but u still not getting a shot" he said back to me.

"Mane" I said sitting behind him.

I scrolled thru insta while I was bored as hell and liked a couple of folks posts.

❤️:20K 💭:5K
@ThaBitchKendra: Been that bitch😘✨

@JuicyAzariah: Why u look pregnant??🤔🤔
@ThaBitchKendra: Shut the hell up I'm not pregnant😒🙄

❤️:40K
@JuicyKeshia: Wait is over🥴😘 Welcome Home baby!

She would turn the comments off I shol was about to say sum. Ugh.

I'm honestly tired Jesus. I just wanna go home and go to sleep ion even kno why the hell I came here.

"I gotta use the ladies room I'll b back bae" I told Key and he nodded and I walked to the bathroom.

I was the only one in the bathroom by myself so that's a good thing.

I splashed a lil water in my face to clear my head.

Me and my dad don't have a good relationship cuz he has been mean to me all his life. Ian ask to be brought into this world. Oh and he got a child on the side that only I know about. He don't kno that I know yet.

Now that he is out I'm not going to be there.

Azariah Nicole King is finna be soon out their hair so they ain't got nun to worry about. I paid for my apartment I just the rest of my money to buy furniture.

Mom asked me if I needed her to help I said no because I feel like I can do it on my own. Period.

I've been looking for places in ATL as well cuz I will be movin next year to go to school down der.

Bestfriend will be comin with me. I will not leave her behind. Diamond and Red doing their lil rap thing so they don't have to go thru school like us.

Anyways back present time.

I dried my face and cleared my throat.

I began to walk out the bathroom and somebody bumped into me. Making me drop my phone.

"Excuse you damn" I said bending down to grab my phone.

"Bitch nah excuse u hoe" the girl said and I looked at her. She looked familiar as hell.

"I'll beat tf outta u hoe don't play with me" I said as I began to walk away I felt a sharp pain in my back then I looked down seen blood . Next thing u know I blacked out.