013.

Juicy POV

"KEYYYYYYY" I screamed then I opened my eyes and tears fell down.

"Calm Down I'm here"he said walking over to me and he held me.

My heart was beating fast as hell, my tears kept falling down. I looked around and everybody was standing around me and I was in a hospital gown. Hooked up to a machine.

"Why am I in a hospital??" I asked.

"You got stabbed in ur back at the club and u lost too much blood then u slipped into a coma. It's only been a week tho" my momma said wiping her tears. {I am not a doctor so y'all act like that can actually happen}

"Mhmmmmm" I said as I looked next to my mom and seen my "father".

"I'm Glad ur awake Ms. King. U got stabbed 4 times in ur back but it's a good thing it wasn't near ur spine so u can walk but u will still have to take therapy" the doctor said walking in.

"Do they have who ever did it??" I asked.

"U remember Man Man? The dude u che- I mean the dude that liked u?" Trouble asked me.

"Yeah the dude who girlfriend I fought the reason almost got expelled??" I asked.

"Well that was the girl who stabbed u" Diamond said.

"Damn. I mean shit I would've stabbed me too. I did stomp her stomach in and put a dent in her forehead and possibly knock some of her teeth out" I said.

"Who the hell is man man??" Woo asked.

"Exactly I'm still stuck on that part" Key said.

"Okay um see" I said scratching my head.

"Heyyyy yallll" ma Kendra said walking in. "MY BABYYYY WOKEEEE" She said running to me and she hugged me and tears fell down.

"Hey" everybody else said except Casanova.

"Damn u happier to see me than my own sperm donor is. Nigga didn't even speak that's tuff" I said hugging her back.

"Shut yo ass up" my momma said.

We all looked at her.

"Who u talking to??" I asked.

"You. Watch yo mouth when u speaking on ur father" she said.

"Wait a minute now. Dont do that shit Keshia. I believe her his ass ain't even say hey when I walked in" Kendra said.

"I'm still confused on who the hell she talking to. Baby somebody put me back in the coma I think I enjoyed that shit better." I said and they busted out laughing except Keshia and Casa.

"Chill out" Key told me.

"Okay" I said.

"Bitch can u speak and stop looking around the damn room looking like a big ass mad ass gorilla" Kendra said.

"Hey the fuck" he said.

"Nigga still got that horrible ass Jamaican ass accent. I thought u was from New York" Kendra said.

"Okay anyways y'all ready to break me out this bitch??" I asked them.

"Nigga u gon stay here and take yo damn drugs and therapy" Woo said.

"Ahhhh shut the hell up black bitch" I said flicking him off.

"Watch your mouth" Casanova said to me.

"Whooooo-" I started to say but Trouble covered my mouth.

"I'll beat yo motherfucking ass bitch don't play with me" I mumbled in trouble hand but he couldn't hear what I said.