067

Ariana POV / Few Hours Later.

I woke up in a hospital bed in a hospital gown.

I tried to move and I groaned. I'm in so much pain.

"Go get the doctor she woke" Trouble said and Gully and Tye walked out the room.

"Where my baby"I said panicking. Tears fell down my face.

Tae walked up to me and he cried and laid his head on my shoulder and I cried.

"I'm sorry baby I wish I woulda came sooner I wish I would've never left to go to LA with Nicki" he said crying.

"It's okay" I said hugging him.

"I'm finna go pick yosohn up from Buck" Trouble said.

"What the hell happen??" Ivy asked.

"He in jail??" I asked and they nodded. I told them the full story on what happened.

"Wait so he been wanting to beat u?? It wasn't all about that weak ass chain??" Munchie asked.

"Nigga got so much fucking money why the hell he ain't just buy another??" Desha asked.

"Fuck that bitch gimme a mirror" I said and Tracy handed me the mirror.

I had a black eye it wasn't allat bad but damn ion feel pretty no more.

My lip was busted but not too bad.

"Damn he fucked me up" I said doing a evil laugh.

"That's not good" Tae said referring to my laugh.

I moved the cover off my legs. I had cuts all over my body and bruises.

"Knock Knock" The doctor said walking in with her clip board.

Gully and Tye sat on the couch with Tracy and Desha.

"Your woke. How are you feeling??" The doctor asked standing in front of my bed.

"Horrible. When can I get out of here?? I got some to handle" i told her.

"I have good and bad news Ms. Fletcher. Would u like to hear good or bad first??" She asked.

"Good then bad" I said.

"Well you have no bruised ribs at all so that's good you would be able to leave when ever your ready. Nurse is going to discharge bring u the discharge papers. Bad news is..... you will be needing these crutches and also you lost the baby" she said and everybody went into shock.

"What baby??" Trouble asked looking at me.

"Umm what baby?? She wasn't pregnant" Munchie said.

"I'm glad ian want it no ways. Two kids by that bitch is too much stress. I'm good with the one I got" I said.

"When the hell was u gon tell us u got pregnant??" Tae asked.

"Shit I just found out my damn self but oh well" I said.

"Bitch I thought u stopped fucking herb" Ivy asked.

"Exactly" Trouble said.

"Okay maybe I lied we fucked around after I was arguing with his bitch. He pulled up to try to confront me and he couldn't help himself" I said.

"Okay well TMI. Ms. Fletcher please take it slow I have called in ur prescription for your healing medication. Have a nice evening" she said walking out the door.

"Where dad??" I asked.

"Louisiana" Tye answered.

"He don't know about it??" I asked.