071

Omniscient

Herbo had the music blasting loud.

"Slow down boy" Momma Wright said to Herbert.

Herb put his foot on break but it didn't work.

Coming around the corner he seen a car on the left side of the rode and rock wall on the other side.

Herb had no choice but to merge left to try to stop the car.

Herb looked closer and seen Taina.

Taina opened her eyes and rubbed her head. She looked to her right and seen a car coming her way.

She screamed and tried to open her door but the door handle was broken off.

She slapped her cousin and she woke up.

"Asia get up" taina screamed.

Asia woke up and seen the car she tried to open her door but handle was missing too.

She climbed to the back and finally got the door open but it was too late.

Boom!

Both cars went flying off the cliff.

Glass was flying everywhere.

Both cars flipped and rolled down the hill.

..Back at the house..

Ariana Smiled as she watched both cars tumble down the hills.

"Okay go get the cameras before anybody else get to the scenery" Ariana said standing up.

The guards left and went back to the cliff and grabbed the cameras and drove back to the house.

Trouble pressed the button on the remote to the bomb.

Boom! Both cars exploded.

Ariana and Ivy destroyed the cameras and trouble and key deleted all the footage.

Woo, Fat and Dolph went downstairs to help Kentrell and the gang clean the basement with the guards.

The other guards went to get in the SUVs and hid them at the secret garages behind the house.

If anybody seen the two SUVs the police can't say they did it cuz there are no SUVs on the property.