055.

Ariana POV

I woke up in my hospital bed cuz yosohn was crying loud.

Herb got up and picked him up and he stopped and he walked around with him and rapped to him and I recorded.

❤️:5M
@TheRealKyleSister: 04/12/19🧸

I yawned and I sat up and walked to the bathroom and I used the toilet. And washed my hands and walked back in the room and sat on the bed.

I came back and this nigga was singing "on foe nem grave " to my baby.

I checked my phone and seen what he put on his story and laughed.

And I took a picture and posted it on my
Story.

And I took a picture and posted it on myStory

Later that day.......

"Mane I'm ready to go home and heal so I can shake this rump shaker" I said as Tae did my hair.

"I still can't believe u getting your hair done in the hospital" Tye said laughing.

"And I still can't believe y'all two missed went home last night" I said.

"Why u wasn't feeling good yesterday??" Trouble asked her.

"U acting like I'm suppose to know" Tye said.

"That's funny cuz we in a hospital u coulda got a doctor to check u out" Tae said.

"But I wanted to go to the house" Tye said laughing.

I could tel she lying cuz she start laughing then her head finna start itching.

"Oh okay. U having sex??" Trouble asked her and she started scratching her head.

"No why??" Tye asked.

"Cuz u was glowing the day after u left Dee house party" ivy said.

"Why y'all questioning just me?? Ask Gully sum" Tye said.

"We already know Gully having sex. We asking u" I said.

"How the hell yall kno-" Gully started to say.

"Cuz bitch u told us when u got drunk" Tae said.

"Damn" Gully said.

"Just be honest" Trouble told Tye.