Chapter. 4

Cj
When we got to the hospital I barely came to a complete stop before Jayda had opened the passenger door and rushed out of the car.

I parked my car and went inside after her, When I got in there she was off arguing with these two people who I assume were her parent's.

"Hey you left your purse and phone"I said walking ip and interrupting them.

"Thank you"She said with a irritated look on her face and grabbed her stuff.

"You shouldn't be here, your not welcomed into this family anymore"Some man spat at her while looking me up and down like he had a problem.

"That is my little brother, and your not going to tell me if I can or can't be here. Now move out of my way"She pushed past him and went and sat down.

I followed behind her and sat next to her. When I looked over at her she had tears coming down her face and her leg was shaking fast as hell.

This girl is always crying.

"You okay?"I asked her and she shook her head.

"I cannot stand them"She mumbled. "I don't even know why their here..."She trailed off.

"Those are your parents?"

"Yea those bitch ass people are my mom and dad"She said "Well they were I don't know who them folks is anymore"

"Family of Cameron David Sikes?"The doctor said coming into the waiting room.

Jayda and he parents got up and walked over to him. After the doctor told them what he had to Jayda walked back over to me.

"C'mon we can see him"She said picking up her phone and purse.

"What happened to him?"I asked getting up out of my seat.

"He broke his leg playing basketball, that's all"She said walking to the elevators.

From the way she was acting I would thought he got shot six times.

We made it to his room and he was sitting up in bed with his leg in a cast.

"Cam"Jayda said walking towards him but her dad grabbed her arm.

"Don't you go near him"He said in a warning tone and Jayda looked him up and down.

"You better get off of me Tyrone"She snapped snatching her arm away. "Shouldn't you two be somewhere telling people that I'm dead?"She cut her eyes at them.

"Don't you dare talk to us like that young lady, You brought that on yourself"Her mom pointed her finger at Jayda.

"Whatever Malinda, Shouldn't you be discussing your recent miscarriage with your husband? Oh wait it wasn't his"Jayda snapped and the whole room fell silent.

Her mom walked up to her and slapped her in the face "How dare you make up lies!"Her mom yelled.

Jayda looked stunned at she was holding her face.

"Let's go Cj, I'll come see you later Cam"Jayda said walking towards the door.

"Oh don't bother you will not be allowed to see our son ever again"Her dad said.