Chapter.12

Jayda.

"Cj what you doing here?"I asked looking at him Tristan, And James.

"I should be asking you the same shit. Who is this nigga?"He asked looking Lance up and down.

"Oh that's-"

"Lance"Lance stook his hand out to Cj unbothered.

"I'm good folk. Germs"Cj said and Lance pulled his hand back.

"Imma go. Nice seeing you again Jayda"Lance said and gave me a hug and walked off.

"Yea nice seeing you bitch boy"James yelled after him.

"And I better not see you around my sis again!"Tristan yelled to him and I just covered my face up completely embarrassed.

"Really?"I rolled my eyes at all of them "Y'all just had to embarrass me?"

"Who is that goofy nigga anyways?"Cj rose his eyebrow.

"That's Lance. I met him a while ago"I said picking Jahlan up out of his stroller.

"Oh well cut that shit out right now"Cj said taking Jahlan from me.

"Um Cj I can have guy friends."I rolled my neck at him.

Just because he's my boyfriend doesn't mean he can stop me from having guy friends.

"No the hell you can't, you lucky I'm letting Jax stay around because that's even pushing it"He said giving me a serious look.

"Whatever I am not about to argue with you, On my damn birthday"I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea anyways y'all gone on about y'all business. I got shit to do, be ready at seven though."

"Okay"

"That's means seven on the dot Jayda! Not seven-o-one or seven-o-five"Tristan said and I gave him a look.

"I heard you damn"I said mugging him and he flipped me off.

Me and Havana walked out of the mall while Cj still had Jahlan with him. We both hopped back into my car and drove to the hair salon.

"I am soo happy you finally deciding to get bundles in"Havana said as she ran her hands through her freshly straightened red inches.

"Havana, I already told you that I'm just getting something simple,Not all that extra shit you be getting"I said looking over at her and then back at the road.

"Girl whatever, you haven't had weave in your hair since like the seventh grade. Then had the nerve to not get it back in after Mackenzie talked about your little box braids"She said reminding of my enemy Mackenzie.

"That bitch I couldn't stand her. She picked on me every chance she got"I said gripping the steering wheel thinking about it.

"Then I came along and whooped her ass for you"Havana said reaching over and hugging me.

"Yea and we been besties ever since"I said smiling.

"You my girl, I got you and you got me"

When we got there we walked inside and I went and sat down with my hairdresser Felicia.

"I heard it's your birthday Miss Thang"She said starting on my hair.

"It is"I smiled.

"Well Happy Birthday sweetie"She said patting my shoulder.

"Thank you"

"Your granny was here not to long ago. You literally just missed her"She said and my mouth dropped.