Chapter.27

Cj.

"So, how are we goin' about this?"James asked as we were sitting down at one of our private traps.

This trap was the trap incase some shit like this happened. It was full of money and drugs, if you didn't have one of these. You weren't doing something right.

"I got our people from the South, on a flight as we speak,"I answered him "We just need to start plannin' everything for the big night."

"Ight, ight. I say let's take this nigga out the old fashion way. We haven't done it in a while."Tristan suggested..

"I was goin' to do that anyways, I don't play about my family or my money,"I shrugged. "Nigga whole family is about to pay."

"Oh snap, old Cj is finally comin' back."James cheered taking a pull from his blunt.

"Boss, the others are here."My head bodyguard Tim announced and I nodded.

"Let them in."

He nodded and opened the door wider.

"Wassup ugly ass niggas."Zay smiled coming into the room.

All my homeboys were here... Zay, Quincy, Marion, Kelton, Treshawn, Tony, Quinton, Kj, and Marcus.

"Wassup everybody,"I got up and dapped everybody up. "Look, we got somebody who needs to get put down fast,"

"...And he done caught our asses twice, and almost killed my fiancé. It's his death date."I continue.

"You know we ttg nigga."Kj nodded.

"Yea bru, we know how this shit feels. We got you."Quinton assured me.

"Fasho B, I got another nigga comin' from Louisiana,"I told them. "This nigga is beyond ruthless."

"Just got off the phone with Jacob, he ready to start trackin' families."Tristan announced putting his phone in his pocket.

"Y'all killin' the families too? This nigga really is a threat."Marcus looked at all three of us.

"Nah, we just do things differently up here than y'all do in Atlanta."James shrugged.

"Yea obviously. We heard about you Brooklyn niggas, ruthless as it gets."Zay shook his head.

"Boss, Krysler is here."Tim announced and I signaled for him to let him in.

"So, this is Krysler. He the mans I was tellin' y'all about."I introduced him.

"Wazzam,"He gave them a head nod. "So, who dis clown we fightin' against?"He looked over at me.

I explained everything to him, and I went over the plan with everybody.

"Tuh, dis damn foo' dun met his match."Krysler grinned rubbing his hands together. "Let's get dis shit goin' time to dust some niggas."

"Let's roll."I opened the door and walked out.

We all loaded up in the two tahoe's that I own, and made our way to Gunna's club.

We all pulled up, and the club wasn't as packed tonight. That made it easier for us.

"Everybody strapped in ready?"I looked back. "And make sure the silencer is on. We don't need a huge scene, this is an in and out mission."I told them.

"Let's get it baybehhh."Krysler grinned walking infront of everybody.

"He a lunatic or something?"I heard Zay ask James.