Chapter.13

Graduation!👩🏽‍🎓

Jayda

"You ready babygirl?"Cj asked walking into my bathroom as I was doing my makeup.

"Yea"I said applying my lip gloss.

Today was the day that I've been waiting for, Graduation Day. I was finally graduating high school.

"You excited for ya mama?"He cooed at Jahlan who was in his arms.

Jahlan start smiling hard and clapping his hands.

"Aw baby you happy for me"I said taking him from Cj. I start fluffing his curls out and I fixed his chain that Cj got him.

"Well I'm happy for you, I got you a little graduation present"Cj said smirking at me and pulling a little box out of his pocket.

"What's this?"I asked taking the box from him and undoing the bow.

"Just open it"He smiled

"Cj it better not be another car"I said looking at him and he smacked his teeth.

"Jayda just open the damn box"

I rolled my eyes and opened the box.

"Wow"I said closing it back up. "A key. How nice"I said sarcastically.

"Not just any key. That's the key to my house"He said and I looked at him with confusion.

"Why do you want me to have the key to your house?"I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Because we at the point in this relationship that I feel like you should need it. Just incase you know"He shrugged.

"Okay then"I said sitting the box down on my nightstand.

"You got anything planned for tonight?"He asked coming and holding me from behind.

"Yea me and Havana and Jax is going to Ruby Tuesday , You wanna come?"I offered him.

"Yea imma come with, Only if my boy's can tag along"He said pecking my neck.

"Yes they can come,but please tell James to not be calling everybody a bitch tonight. My granny is going to be there,and I don't want him being disrespectful in front of her"I said turning around and looking at him.

"I got you."He said bending down and pecking my lips.

"I'm forreal Cj"

"I am too"He smirked and kissed me again.

"Okay, now move back your messing my makeup up"I nudged him off of me and he chuckled.

"Your mama so mean"He said picking Jahlan up off of my bed "She be doing me so wrong lil man"He cooed and Jahlan start mugging me.

"Really Jay Jay you gone mug me like that? Remember that when you want some cheese puffs"I said getting all up in his face and he mushed my face away and Cj start laughing.