Chapter.19

Jayda

"Okay princess you ready for your bottle chunky girl"I cooed at Princess. When I woke up this morning Cj and Jahlan was snoring all in my ear. They were spread out everywhere, Jahlan was all on Princess and Cj was just all over the place.

I gave her the bottle and picked her up off of the counter and walked inside the living room where Cam was, he does have his own room here but I guess he just slept in the living room.He was laid out on the couch and was sucking his thumb.

I hate when he does that,and I've been trying to break him out of that but he still does it.

"Cam get up"I said nudging him and he groaned a little. "C'mon Cam go get in yo bed"I said nudging him again.

"What Jayda? It's early as hell bru."He said getting up off the couch. "You could've left me be"He said all up in my face.

"Go brush yo teeth, that's what you can do."I said covering my nose.

He mugged me and then flipped me off before going upstairs.

I laughed to myself before sitting on the couch and turning on cartoons for Princess to watch.

After sitting and watching cartoons for about thirty minutes there was a knock on the door;I picked princess up and put her on my hip before walking to the front door.

When I opened the door, it was a tall dark skinned man standing there. He had good looking waves,his skin looked very smooth and he was built up. The man looked very familiar.

"Hi, is my son Christopher here?"He asked in a very thick Cuban accent.

"Son?"I furrowed my eyebrows. This couldn't be Cj's father,because he said his dad was dead.

"Yes son, I'm Raheem Chirstopher's father."He said holding his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Jayda"I smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you Jayda...Is my son available right now?"He asked looking around.

"Um ye-"

"No I'm not available, Why are you here?"Cj said coming up from behind me scaring the hell out of me. He had Jahlan on his hip with his pacifier in his mouth,and was looking at Cj's father.

"This a nice family you got here son."His dad said smiling over at me. "Beautiful wife and children."

"Oh I'm n-"

I stopped what I was saying when Cj cut his eyes at me. I stepped back out of the door and walked off as they talked.

********************************
Cj

"What is you doing here?"I asked stepping outside with my so called "father"

"I see you know how to choose them,she a good looking one;nice body and face."He said referring to Jayda.

"Look bruh the fuck you doing here? And keep yo eyes off my girl homeboy"I said stepping to him.

"Calm down son, I just came to talk business with you."He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Man get off my porch, I don't want no type of business you gotta give and don't call me son because I ain't ya son lil bruh."I said looking him up and down. "You lost that father privilege when you faked yo' death homeboy. Gone off my porch before I treat you like a random nigga off the streets." I snapped and then walked back up to the door.

He looked at me with a hurt expression before walking off and getting in his car.

I don't want any type of dealings with that man right now, he left me and my moms struggling while he was out living his free life. I could've had a better life than dope dealing but instead I had to get pulled into that shit when he so called got "popped".