Chapter. 15

Jayda.

"Hey Tristan come here real quick"I said opening my room door.

We were still at James house because Cj was still at the hospital with Kayla. I really wasn't complaining because James is barely here,but Tristan still keeps me good company and he's helping me with Jahlan.

"Wassup lil sis?"He asked popping his head in my room.

"Can you get him please. I gotta wrap my side back up"I said taking my shirt off.

He walked more into the room and picked Jahlan up "How your side doing?"He asked looking at me wrap my side up.

"Better, it's still bruised though"I replied to him.

"Damn he got yo ass good"He commented and I cut my eyes at him "My bad...To early, I get it."

I just nodded my head and walked into the closet. I pulled out my clothes and put them on. I decided on wearing a cute little sundress that showed off all of my curves and some Gucci sandals.

"You pregnant?"Tristan asked and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Um no...Why you ask that?"

"You starting to get a lil fat...Like in your stomach and face."He told me and I looked at myself in the body mirror.

My stomach was poking out a little bit and my cheeks were a little puffy; but I knew I wasn't pregnant. I haven't had any sex since Pierce.

"Well I'm certainly not pregnant."I said fixing my hair up "I guess I just put on a couple of pounds"I shrugged fixing my hair into a neat high ponytail.

"Maybe,where you about to go though?"He asked being nosy as usual.

"Out with Havana. I won't be gone a very long time, do you mind watching Jahlan?"

"Nah. Imma take him and Serenity out for a lil play date or something"He shrugged.

"Okay...Lemme give you some money" I said grabbing my purse.

"Guh if you don't gone on. I got money of my own;You straight"He said getting up off of the bed.

"You su-"

"Yes Jayda damn"He cut me off. "Now go"He said shooing me away and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay I'm leaving"I said walking up to him "Bye mommy baby"I said kissing Jahlan on his cheek.

I grabbed everything I needed and walked out of the house.

*
"So you telling me that you one haven't been spending any time with your boo because of what his crazy ex-babymama did, and second because your staying with James recovering"Havana said as we sat at our booth at this little Jamaican joint.

"Yep. Pretty much"I said sipping some of my water.

"Girl your life is the shit. Literally"She said sitting back in her seat.

I just rolled my eyes and said "If you say so. Seem like I cannot get a break for the life of me"I stressed.

"You know what you need?"She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What"

"A night out. Just you and me; A girl's night out"

"I don't know Havana...What about Jahlan?"

"Ain't Tristan watching him? Girl he's good."She said. "C'monnn you need it"She edged on.